Holiday Ideas

jrabbit81

Hi Guys!
Totally needing a holiday to look forward to once I losethis weight! But dunno where to go, suggestions welcome!

Holiday is for me & my other half, someone warm but not boiling, end of August. Maximum 2 hours away, flying from Edinburgh, lots to see and do kinda place.

Any Ideas?

Maximum two hours away? That's pretty limited scope lol You'll probably have to go for France I guess or Northern Spain at a push... why such a short distance?

How about a short flight down to London, then Eurostar across to France or even a train down to Dover and a boat across to Holland?

That way you avoid flying too far, although not sure what the prices are like.

I am not a great flyer, got a bit of a phobia!

Got the same problem - however I find a quick trip to the docs for valium usually does the trick ;) Well, it gets me to the far east at least once a year for my hol anyway :p

Good luck and enjoy your jollies

x

You could always stay in UK - weather could be a prob tho ! If you did stay here I would go for Ruda in North Devon and try a bit of surfing - It is sooooo beautiful up there and they have a surf school on the beach...........

Yes - we went last year and the coastline is beautiful ! All the surfers looked like they were having so much fun ! I would have loved to have had a go except I don't think it would have been a good 'look' in a wet suit ! We are not having any hols except our big USA trip but otherwise we would have definately returned - we will maybe next year and if I am a 'skinny mini' I may well have a go and even try a week in surf school!!

Jessica - have you decided where to go?? By Ruda - I mean Croyde Bay (Ruda is the camp site!). I think having a holiday to look forward to really helps - its my ma's 70th this year and she is taking us all to USA - we managed to jointly use all our accrued air miles and are frantically saving every penny to go - I would love to do the dolphin thing as well, but it is so expensive for us all so we shall have to see !!
Keep us posted.

No holiday as yet, totally broke. Need to get a grip with my finances or I'll never be able to afford a holiday! Hoping to sort myself out my August!

Hope you manage to get away somewhere - I'm in the mood for a holiday this year - somewhere warm but not too hot.

Hope the eye infection clears up soon *hugs*

Back