holiday in april and july...

sas1234

got 2 holidays this year and i no if i dont loose anything im going to feel really uncomfortable :( started today hope i stick to it yes having 2 holiday is somthing to work to but we all no its not that simple lol and also my first one is in april wonder how much i loose till then :confused::help2:have tried this lipo before but im finding it hard to even start at the min dont enjoy water so thats abit of a put off also i smoke so that makes it worse with dry mowth but just need to get into the swing of things i suppose finding this hard not had my shake yet what to dooo ....:confused::d'oh:

Hey Hun I got a holiday and march and I said the same thing if I don't loose weight in gona be really uncomfortable but like u said its not that easy I managed 3 weeks had a week break then I'm doing another 3 weeks I'm gutted I came off for a week...if u can do it just stick to it don't make the same mistake as me time has just flown by and I really regret it wish I started sooner so uve got till April and trust me before u know it April will be here..it's so worth it wish I had more time or could cancel :(...I also smoke and they taste awful on an empty stomach but if u have a fag with ur shake it will be ok not that bad and seems to make the shake go down better :) good luck with wot ever u decide

I to have a holiday in April and I WILL have 20lbs off if it kills me I done two weeks and have had 5 days off and regret it as put 5lb on but back at it today with a vengeance we can do it together

How are you both finding returning to LT 100% after eating? Elle did the break effact your weight at all?

Pinklady1911 said:
How are you both finding returning to LT 100% after eating? Elle did the break effact your weight at all?

Hey it's really hard tbh much harder than before :( no it didn't affect my weight thank god lol I ate wisely..how r u getting on?

aww thats good huni, im ok ish i suppose! ive lost 4lbs this week which im chuffed about but im starving!!! im so hungry :'( i really dont know what to do! im thinking of changing onto one of the other VLCD's as some you can eat on! even if its just to have small potions i dont care! im just struggling, but then i keep thinking this is a very fast weight loss plan and i like to see fast results o i dont know! im going to have a look through the weight losses on the other prgrammes just to see if theres much difference! how are you getting on? i did Cambridge and then fell off the wagon and seriously could not get back on it at all!!!xx

aaaaaaaawwww good luck peoples. pinklady, i dont like u leaving, elle, glad eating didnt affect your weight loss. me and other half have booked our FIRST, YES FIRST weekend away together since having our 2 year old. in march to sunny scarborough, so im extending my stay here just cos i KNOW im going to be a fat greedy pig and get soooo drunk that weekend that i'll put on 6million stone in a weekend :)

good luck sas1234 - xx

elle82 said:
First timer i know how u feel it's so hard to go back on once uve eaten how r u getting on today?

I suppose all I can say is an not!!! Am going start morrow and stick to it if it kills me I can do fine until 4 I clock or so but today I had really bad heartburn don't know why and didn't know what to take how are you getting on?? Hopefully better than me

Well done for loosing 4lb pinklady that's a great loss...we all know wots best for us hun and which ever root we each decide to take as long as the out come is thin then it doesn't matter how we get there..Helen hope u have a brilliant time n u n oh enjoy the quiet time I have also never been away with oh ever and we have 4 kids so the timings never been right so I plan on enjoying my time away :)...first timer I've had it so hard eating and going back on it is by far the hardest thing :( u can do it I know it's not easy but like u said 2morrow u will start and jus say to urself eating is not an option and around 4pm wen u struggle try and do something to occupy ur time good luck

elle82 said:
Well done for loosing 4lb pinklady that's a great loss...we all know wots best for us hun and which ever root we each decide to take as long as the out come is thin then it doesn't matter how we get there..Helen hope u have a brilliant time n u n oh enjoy the quiet time I have also never been away with oh ever and we have 4 kids so the timings never been right so I plan on enjoying my time away :)...first timer I've had it so hard eating and going back on it is by far the hardest thing :( u can do it I know it's not easy but like u said 2morrow u will start and jus say to urself eating is not an option and around 4pm wen u struggle try and do something to occupy ur time good luck

Thanks I'll be at work to 5 and then spin class at 7 so Hoping it helps keep me busy.

Back