Holiday supoort group

dreamslim

Silver Member
I may be the only one here but I'm dreading my week off wi next week. I love the group and use it as a complete life saver but I'm doing a kids camp next week and so am missing wi and this is normally where things start to go wrong for me, when I guesstimate my weight loss.

As a direct result of this I thought I'd set up a support group for those of us who are missing a wi, scared and will be on here during the week in order to rant, share achievements and hopefully keep on track.
Anyone with me?

This is a great idea. I have to admit, I'm exactly the same - I've been worried about missing group for a couple of months now. I've found the local one to where I'm going and will go there just for the one week. I'm hoping this will help kepp me on track.

littlemeercat said:
This is a great idea. I have to admit, I'm exactly the same - I've been worried about missing group for a couple of months now. I've found the local one to where I'm going and will go there just for the one week. I'm hoping this will help kepp me on track.

I'm doing that for my proper holiday at the end of august (my mother thinks I'm a sad act, haha) but can't guarantee being able to leave a kids camp so have to take a holiday.
Dreading it so much and am hoping having support on here will be the difference this year.
Glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. :)

dreamslim said:
I'm doing that for my proper holiday at the end of august (my mother thinks I'm a sad act, haha) but can't guarantee being able to leave a kids camp so have to take a holiday.
Dreading it so much and am hoping having support on here will be the difference this year.
Glad I'm not the only one who feels like this. :)

Hi. I'm going to way in in Devon as holidaying with family there so finding neatest group. But like you last week in august I'm a leader on a camp with kids and defo can't slip off to get weighed! I'm hoping that the outdoorseyness of it all will help with a loss but know that as we are camping the food may be my downfall! I'm gonna stock up on hifi bars etc for evening munchies or energy snacks and also gonna sneak in some wholemeal bread and hope the kids don't notice!! Great idea did a thread! Xx

Back