Holiday weigh in day different to usual day! Help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by I_dream_slim, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all,

I'm on a countdown for 12 weeks. I let my councillor know last week that I'd be weighing in in Devon for the summer and would see her in sept. Nearest weigh in to my holiday home is on a Friday and k normally weigh on a wens. So it will be 10 days before I weigh in on Friday. Im just worried that I might lose access to online stuff as hadn't looked into weigh in day before I arrived here so never mentioned to con that it would've a different day!

Anyone know anything about this (hope general forum is best place for this) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should be fine for a couple of weeks. If needs be just fine your consultant and ask her for the info. X

4. Sam:)

Sam:) Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You wont have any problems, I have done the same, had to go to three different groups in three weeks cos of work. I think you still get a few weeks access from when you last go to group

5. I_dream_slim

I_dream_slim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks ladies! Will weigh in on Friday then!! Gives me a couple of extra days to get over the Chinese I'm about to eat!! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.