Holiday!!!

Drunk Tinkerbell

Hi all! I need some motivational stories!

I'm doing 810 and will do for the next five weeks before going on holiday! I've then got a week in Spain in my parents' holiday home, and then a wedding back in England, and then camping for the weekend. So it's two weeks of holiday.

I don't really want to be having to take Cambridge products to Spain with me... Has anyone been on holiday and not taken CD products and NOT gained too much weight?

For the wedding and camping I will try and incorporate CD products to get back on plan.

I don't want to completely lose it in Spain as I'm also going on holiday in September and really want to be at goal then.

I was thinking maybe fruit and yogurt for breakfast and chicken or fish and salad or veg for lunch and dinner. But I will be drinking a couple of glasses of wine every evening...

So... What do you all think?!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

In spain you could be very healthy, lots of fresh fish and fruit and veg. I'd probably find camping the hardest caus I like my snacks when camping, but try to stick to meats only if bbqing and if you're going to snack I'd just be wary of how much you're eating, because I know sometimes when I have nibbly type of foods it seems like nothing but it's a lot!

I go backwards & forwards to Cyprus and take my packs with me - its so easy in the warmth & sunshine to have cold milk shakes or mousses plus you come home slimmer with a tan!

I lost 4lbs in 10 days and that included approx 4 sensible meals out too. :D

Mmmm yes, maybe I could take the powdered shakes and incorporate a couple of those into my day. Would just need to buy a blender as wouldn't want them without the ice!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

You can have the sardines they cook on the beach and salad - yum!! Spanish food is pretty healthy - just keep away from the paella! :D

Im off to spain too and stressing about the same thing I know if i take my shakes and try it wont happen especially if my other half has a nice bacon sandwich on the go :(

xx

Back