Holidaygirl must get healthy and slimmer: No excuses

Another good week

Things are going well, another 2lb off makes 12 lb in 6 weeks, really chuffed.
Swimming lots and riding my bike and feeling very fit and active compared to previously.
Have my down days but more ups than downs now.
Food plan going well with Mr P and daughter, all losing weight and eating the same meals!
Just got to keep up the good work:D
Made the quark roulade, sponge cake and sultana scones, all really low syns and don't last long!
Going for chines on Saturday for Mr P birthday so that will be bad! Oops!

Naughty chinese!

Well I was naughty at the weekend, had a lovely Chines meal for Mr P Birthday, including birthday cake they provided which was yummy:D. I made a low fat cake but Mr P not keen, it was a WW recipe hehe, and very dry. Much prefer SW roulade!:)
Also had lunch out Friday and had potato,broccoli and cheese bake which was yummy but naughty:D
Did 40 mins swimming on Sunday and an hours walk yesterday and will be swimming again today. WI tomorrow:eek:

My first stone has gone!

Well what can I say: I reached my 1 stone award today, losing another 2lb:)
I can't express the joy that brings and how doing SW has boosted my self esteem, even the leader commented on it today:D

Fantastic! well done :)

Not feeling it!

Weigh in today and not feeling it at all!:confused: Feel bloated and something not right!:( Have been, if anything, over doing the exercise so if I don't lose will ask leader about it as I just found out swimming uses loads of calories so maybe I dont eat enough.
Swam 50 mins Monday non stop, 40mins yesterday plus pilates class but ate no snacks:(
Will find out soon:)
Life is good otherwise, sooo pleased how far I have come on this journey so mustn't let SW get me down today:D

Gutted

Sadly I was right and put on half a pound this week. I could tell.:(
Conclusion was I do't eat enough and all the swimming and exercise I am doing is using up too many calories according to my consultant:confused:
I need to make sure I have my healthy extra B and eat more free foods as snacks and have all my syns so that is the plan this week: there will be trouble if I put on again though:eek:

sorry u've put on 1/2lb x i know how frustrating it feels i put a lb on this week and only had 1/2lb to go to get to my target :cry:i am on holiday next week and am determined that when i get back to class the following week i WILL be at target, keep up the good work hun xx

Struggling

Oh dear things are not good: being very negative about everything and now depressed again:eek:
Getting into a right state about my weight, becoming a bit of a problem! Every day I fret about it and the scales show no weight loss again this week!
Will people believe me if I say been really good and doing loads of exercise? It seems so hard to acccept that weight loss isn't working yet i try so hard!:cry:
Guess I must be positive, maybe measure myself before I go and then I can say how much I have lost in measurements instead!

Positve again!

Positive head back on: had fab few days with Mr P in Stratford Upon Avon for our 27th Wedding Anniversary. Didn't stick to plan re SW but that was ok. Put on 2lb according to home scales but have swum every day for 3 days since (80 lengths yetserday but is small pool!) so hope that may have helped! Will find out at WI today but don't mind if sts or put on a tiny bit:)

Yippee

So pleased with my 1lb weight loss this week, though a bit of a mystery given I was off plan for 3 days, though to be honest I wasn't terribly bad:)
Did 55 mins swim again today, especially helped as felt naff:cry:: a friend let me down and I had been looking forward to getting out for a few hours! She obviously doesn't realise my depression/anxiety is badly affected when people let me down:sigh: People just don't think:eek:
Never mind the swim helped and only 18 days until we go to Egypt:)

Lovely day

Beautiful weather today:): took Holly for a long walk and picked loads of blackberries as bushes still full of them.
Did some sit ups today, only 50 but hope to strengthen my stomach muscles a bit:)
Going to make some tomato soup with homegrown tomatoes, yummy:)

What will it take?

Gutted - 1lb on and no idea why?
Been swimming, cycling and walking, even hula hooping and to put on is so upsetting:cry:
Going to keep a food diary from today, on here, to see how that goes:)
Today:Red Day for a change
2 Hi Fibre bars (won a box in the raffle!)HEB
SW quiche: Made of 3 eggs, low fat cottage cheese, bacon,onion,mushrooms so all free
Half tin beans with 42g low fat cheese HEA
Dash of skimmed milk in tea:
TBC

Oops

Just spotted my first mistake:beans aren't free on a red day so looked up the syns as only half a tin and they are 3.5 syns:eek:ops
First lesson!

Yesterday cont:
Had ryvitta and 1 tsp marmalade HEB
Beef casserole with carrots,spinach and brussels and green beans
Synned gravy powder
Jelly (synned) and strawberries
Maltesers,half a bag synned

Just need to check syns but woill be within the 15.
I had no potato with dinner.

hi hun i had to smile to myself when i saw ur red day i decided to do ee yesterday luckily i planned ahead cause i gave myself 2 of each h/e's luckily i realised b4 i ate them it's an easy mistake to make when changing plans another thing i made a mistake with was w/w sausages i think they r 0.5 syns each but had them on a green day they should have been about 3 syns each :eek: it's a good idea to keep a diary i find it does (usually lol) keep me on track, hopefully u will get that drated pound off plus more next week good luck xx

hi hun i had to smile to myself when i saw ur red day i decided to do ee yesterday luckily i planned ahead cause i gave myself 2 of each h/e's luckily i realised b4 i ate them it's an easy mistake to make when changing plans another thing i made a mistake with was w/w sausages i think they r 0.5 syns each but had them on a green day they should have been about 3 syns each :eek: it's a good idea to keep a diary i find it does (usually lol) keep me on track, hopefully u will get that drated pound off plus more next week good luck xx

It goes to show it's not all plain sailing:confused:: just fancied a change but def need to think about it more!
Syns worked out at 12 and a half yesterday, more than I would have realsied had I not recorded them:eek:
How are you doing anyway?:)

hi hun i am 0.5lb away from target but think once i get there i will probably go down a few more lbs but not going to put any pressure on myself :rolleyes: i have been having loads of veg this week and not quite so much fruit and lost 2lb this week so think it helped am doing the same this week. hope ur having a good day love val x

Back