Holidaygirl must get healthy and slimmer: No excuses

Forgotten syns!

Well done Val, how brilliant you are:)
I have spotted another error in my daily food diary: When I was cycling back from swimming I remembered that yesterday I had a mini twister lolly: looked it up and it's 2.5 syns so total yesterday was 15, oops:eek:

Red day so far!

Today:
2 weetabix HEB with free muller lite yogurt
Banana after 45 min swim
2 SW hi fi bars HEB
SW quiche, all free and tomatoes
Plan to have chicken for dinner: not sure how, maybe stuffed with cheese as haven't had any dairy today:)

Yesterday had chicken curry for dinner: Mr P makes a wonderful syn free curry.
Maltesers 5.5
Melted a pink n white on fruit and yogurt 2.5
Iced gems:6.5
Felt the need for these yesterday:eek:

Shifted my day to EE yesterday which was ok as hadn't had 2 HE's!
Today on EE too as having my fav steak and jacket potato tonight.
Had 2 alpen bars for brekkie and will ahve salad and mug shot for lunch:)

Weigh in today:last one before my hols to Egypt!
Feeling good about it:eek:
Been on a mixture of days so I am hoping it has made a difference:)
Will update later:p

Soooo happy!

Lost 2.5lb this week: I did it:D
1 stone 1.5lb off in total ready for my holiday.
I will swim lots to make u for all the food and drink:p

Back from holiday!

Well I am back and had fab holiday. Might not rush back to same hotel as maybe 3rd time enough. There's a big world out there!
Back on plan this week so just going to accept whatever I have put on and start afresh.
Came home with a real spring in my step: positive and ready to go again: even did my CV yesterday and middle daughter looking over it for me! never needed one in my day!!!
Here comes another stone off before Christmas:eek:

Phew:Only half a pound!

Delighted: only half a pound on after my hols! How did that happen?:p
Just applied for a job at the Olympics too so things are really looking up for the new, confident me (she says touching lots of wood!):D

Telephone interview today!

I am so nervous, I have a telephone interview today for the Olympics 2012:eek:
Atleast I don't have to worry about what to wear,hehe! Hurry up 2.20pm!:)
Really want to lose a few lbs for a family wedding on 11th Nov: Got a lovely outfit from Monsoon!:)
Red day today I think: though can't eat at the moment with nerves:eek:

Yippee!

So I passed my phone interview: next stop the ExCel centre in London for an interview/assessment on Monday:I am soooo excited :) (and nervous:eek:)
Been really good on plan all week so lets hope WI is a good one:)

Another 1 and a half pounds off: wow, so pleased!
Had an interview in London on Monday for Olympics job: I was so proud of myself going on the train and being so confident again: lovely feeling to be getting better after all this time:)
Lovely American lad interviewed me: all very chilled so now have to wait 4 to 10 weeks to find out:eek:
Excited about going to OH's cousin's wedding on Friday: all staying at the hotel so really looking forward to it: def off plan though:p

Need to pick myself up!

Gosh what an awful week I had: resulted in a 1lb gain and no idea why:confused:
However I must put that behind me and move forward: OH thinks I should give up as I do get upset on a weight gain, maybe more than others, due to my anxiety and depression which is like being on a rollercoaster at the moment:I was doing really well:cry:
Anyway someone on here recommended 777 challenge so I am going to do that this week and will write everything down that I eat:)

Frustrated by all this!

Gosh I am so frustrated by this SW plan:cry:: little support from the consultant: emailed her last week after my gain but she didn't reply, then when I told her at WI that I couldn't stay to class she didn't even ask how I had done this week!:confused:
This forum keeps me going thankfully:)

Oops fell off wagon!

Well I fell off the wagon yesterday!
All was going well until hubby bought home bombay potatoes and other extras for the SW curry I had cooked! He is fed up of me being on the plan so I gave in and ate the lot:eek:
Then continued to eat alsorts! Maybe I just needed to let go a bit:D
Back on track today hopefully and I am going to keep my food diary on here: or try!:rolleyes:
Life is still naff: signed off sick until Feb now and sooooo bored. Volunteer work is the next step but that's limited due to my anxiety but I am in a catch 22 situation: becoming isolated as I don't like going out much/seeing people. Have no friends locally as all deserted me and were all work colleagues and obviously not true friends! I have a lovely family so I am blessed with them.
Anyway moan over:

Friday 2nd Dec – Extra Easy Day
Planned food
Breakfast:Fruit and muller yog
Lunch:Butternut squash soup with ryvitta
Dinner:Sausages,SW chips and tomato/mushroom and egg
Healthy ACheese (42g)
Healthy B Ryvitta (4)

Drinks:Tea with minimal milk
Black decaf coffee

Superfree:Satsuma
Melon
Banana

Free foods

Syns
Maltesers 5
Pink n white 2.5

Total syns

I am back!!!!! Olympics job beckons!

Well funnily enough the title of my diary is still the same: I must get slimmer for the summer!!!
I have a wonderful reason though, at that is that I am a paid gamesmaker for London 2012 in the Transport Team.
I started on Wednesday last week and its full on!!!;)
I decided to rent a room in the house my daughter and boyfriend share in London as it came available so I don't have to commute! My OH is a very understanding man:D
I have been given my uniform but was so embarassed to have to have x large and it looks awful on me:eek:
Anyway I have decided to try and get some of this weight off - sadly my Mum died in January and I have been comfort eating ever since: the time has come to get my eating back under control:eek:

Good luck to everyone else
xx

Back