Holidays help - Florida

My advice- just try make the better choices, have plenty of salads and fruit, and try not to go overboard, dont beat yourself up over a treat or two and have a good time, you'll be surprised with the amount of walking you'll do :)

Hmmm...well it seems my main downfall in Florida is iceee's so hot, and they are too yummy!
Also breakfast was proving difficult for healthy options so i got some fibre one, 2% ,milk and bananas today so i can at least have one good meal a day!
I think it will be easy as luckily i don't like their pancakes (not a fan of buttermilk, something i am thankful for right now! Or their bacon, so figured it was the best meal to try and replace with something healthy)
I got some sugar free jello and some fat free chocolate pudding pots for my evening sweet tooth (for some reason i only like sweet stuff in the evening) so i'm hoping they will be my saving grace!
Dinner we have just been having whatever we want as we are on holiday after all :)
the americans seem to like sweet stuff with all their meals!

pixie-gem said:
Hmmm...well it seems my main downfall in Florida is iceee's so hot, and they are too yummy!
Also breakfast was proving difficult for healthy options so i got some fibre one, 2% ,milk and bananas today so i can at least have one good meal a day!
I think it will be easy as luckily i don't like their pancakes (not a fan of buttermilk, something i am thankful for right now! Or their bacon, so figured it was the best meal to try and replace with something healthy)
I got some sugar free jello and some fat free chocolate pudding pots for my evening sweet tooth (for some reason i only like sweet stuff in the evening) so i'm hoping they will be my saving grace!
Dinner we have just been having whatever we want as we are on holiday after all :)
the americans seem to like sweet stuff with all their meals!

Oh pixie don't do this to me..... Icees while walking around the parks is my favourite thing in the whole world. The once from the monsters place in universal are gorgeous..... Sooooooo jealous!

Back