holidays

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by anto, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. anto

anto Member

hi guys,im off on hols on the 26th for a month im gonna have 1 maintenance shake and 1 bar plus a salad each day
    my question is ,im gonna b bringin just hand luggage so will i b ok bringin my shakes through security dont want to be stopped for attempted drug smuggling:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. craigie_d2000

craigie_d2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.41%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    you should not but they may ask questions and have a snoop

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Anto, Try searching this forum for posts about taking shakes on holiday Im sure Ive read a couple in the past saying some people have had theirs taken off them so best to double check. Good luck and have a great time :)

5. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    hey.......im so jelous that you are getting away for a month lol but if you ring the airport chances are they have heard of lipotrim before and you should have no issues bringing them with you.
    have a fab time x x x

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hope you can manage to get away.. I live near Gatwick Airport and the snow is really really thick x x

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Ive not heard of anyone having their shakes taken off them... A couple of people on here have asked and they have gone through security fine but then again they werent taking a whole months supply! :giggle: If I were you i'd ring the airline and check with them to be safe.

8. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Hi Anto.....hope you get to your hol destination safely and let you through with the LT saches.....I guess it's going to take a miracle to get high on LTs.....if that was the case we would all be in rehab! HEHEHE! I hope none of the officials are on LT otherwise they would confiscate all your LT for themselves!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.