holidays

anto

hi guys,im off on hols on the 26th for a month im gonna have 1 maintenance shake and 1 bar plus a salad each day
my question is ,im gonna b bringin just hand luggage so will i b ok bringin my shakes through security dont want to be stopped for attempted drug smuggling:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you should not but they may ask questions and have a snoop

Hi Anto, Try searching this forum for posts about taking shakes on holiday Im sure Ive read a couple in the past saying some people have had theirs taken off them so best to double check. Good luck and have a great time :)

hey.......im so jelous that you are getting away for a month lol but if you ring the airport chances are they have heard of lipotrim before and you should have no issues bringing them with you.
have a fab time x x x

I hope you can manage to get away.. I live near Gatwick Airport and the snow is really really thick x x

Ive not heard of anyone having their shakes taken off them... A couple of people on here have asked and they have gone through security fine but then again they werent taking a whole months supply! :giggle: If I were you i'd ring the airline and check with them to be safe.

Hi Anto.....hope you get to your hol destination safely and let you through with the LT saches.....I guess it's going to take a miracle to get high on LTs.....if that was the case we would all be in rehab! HEHEHE! I hope none of the officials are on LT otherwise they would confiscate all your LT for themselves!!!!

Back