Holidays!!!!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Well, its getting closer to hols now, I didnt get to target before hand, although I wasnt really expecting to. I am going to carry on right up to the morning we go (wed) and then WI that morning and when Im back Ill order a few more weeks worth and get right back on it, to get to target, hopefully it wont take too long and I should be able to get back in to it. Fingers crossed.

On hols Im going to enjoy the food and drink, and we are going to go AI on the second week, so I will gain a few lbs, but I do enjoy the traditional food in Bulgaria, though its not too carby so will try to be semi good!

The hard bit is now, Im almost like, welllllll its only 3 days til holidays and Im losing slowly so maybe a biscuit now or some toast (craving it!!) wont do too much damage.......damn my menality! I am winning tho, so far!!!

How have you all coped with holidays? Did you try to be good or did you just eat what you wanted? How much did you gain and did you get back on plan ok???

I took shakes with me, had protein & oodles of coffee, zero, water during the day...then had a shake as pudding in the evening, a shake after working out etc. I only staycationed so it was easier here.

I lost 7lb whilst away, made an effort to walk loads and not eat anything off plan... I had an off plan day for my bday and found it super hard getting back on. I have a lot more to loose though..and till the end of September to slog through!!

Enjoy your holiday hun, and get back on when you return - your so close to goal now, enjoy the break and have a good time xxx

WOW. Thats decication lol! Well done you! Ill be swimming ALL day with the kids no doubt, lots of walking, Im avoiding carbs now anyway from now on, so will have high protein meals, and the sweet stuff isnt that great so wont be much of that....its just the beer!! Ill stick to vodka, if I do have a drink. Haha.

I took shakes with me, had protein & oodles of coffee, zero, water during the day...then had a shake as pudding in the evening, a shake after working out etc. I only staycationed so it was easier here.

I lost 7lb whilst away, made an effort to walk loads and not eat anything off plan... I had an off plan day for my bday and found it super hard getting back on. I have a lot more to loose though..and till the end of September to slog through!!

Enjoy your holiday hun, and get back on when you return - your so close to goal now, enjoy the break and have a good time xxx
wow did u go abroad? x

I've just returned from 11 nights in the Maldives a couple of weeks ago. I put on 11lb- and Oh my I caned it... the food was something else. I had an ice cream sundae every day too....not to mention countless non alcoholic cocktails (full of coconut milk)..(it was AI you see) I knew I was coming back to SnS so I made the most of it!

I've managed to loose it all since I have been back, and only done just over a week on SnS.... Enjoy!

I've just returned from 11 nights in the Maldives a couple of weeks ago. I put on 11lb- and Oh my I caned it... the food was something else. I had an ice cream sundae every day too....not to mention countless non alcoholic cocktails (full of coconut milk)..(it was AI you see) I knew I was coming back to SnS so I made the most of it!

I've managed to loose it all since I have been back, and only done just over a week on SnS.... Enjoy!
loool that sounds like my type of holiday haha :)

Now that was the reply I was looking for hahah! Wow, sounds fab!! We are doing AI on the 2nd week too, tho Im sure its nowhere near Maldives standard!

Danii said:
wow did u go abroad? x

No it was a staycation :)

If I was going abroad I'm sure I would of cut loose LOL

Enjoy your holiday hun, indulge, it will all be gone with a week back on plan!!

X

Amazing that you lost it all when you came back!!! Good for you and exactly what I wanted to hear too! Posted a similar thread as I am going away on a 2 Wk AI holiday to Cyprus soon:eek: only the 2nd time I have done an AI hol and kind of wish I was now going Self Catering as would have filled the suitcase with S&S as am tee-total!!!, just a food junkie really.... I have semi-decided to be bad the first week and try to low carb on the 2nd. Will only be drinking diet drinks, water or coffee anyway.....

Was wondering what I should do and decided I will not have Full English's everyday which I LOVE,:sigh: TBH though, after all this 'Slim&Saving', I don't think I could stomach it,or maybe....;)!!!!!! x

Back