Holland & Barreth Green Tea Extract capsules

I bought these capsules today, thought I would give them a whirl!! Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say. I took my first one at lunchtime, so it's now just a waiting game. (What are we like lol)

I googled green tea capsules and there seems to be good reports about them health wise, they have other benefits too, so if they don't help with weight loss, they will help us in other ways :D

I have also tried the super green tea diet and i did lose weight but they made me very ill. I couldn't sleep dispite following the guideline and not taking them after 4, my heart rate was very high and the doctors sent me for a ECG because they were concerned and they made me feel very sick and dizzy. Everybody is different and so not everybody will feel as i did but i would recommend to anybody taking them to be careful and if they make you feel different stop taking them because it isn't worth putting yourself at risk when you can lose weigh safely.

i wouldnt be taking any tablets that contains caffine, ery dangerous :-(

normal GT caps will do the trick, or be like me and drink about 5 mugs of GT every day!!

Hiya, I wouldn't have thought H & B would be allowed to sell something that was dangerous (or am I just beng very naieve lol?). I've only taken one capsule for the last 2 days and have felt fine, but as I said before, I definately felt odd the first day I took 2. Maybe its because as I'm not a coffee drinker, my body isn't used to too much caffeine. I will see how it goes over the next week or two, only taking one capsule, but will then get some of the ordinary GT tablets. I've read the reviews on these particular tablets, and they do seem to be mixed. Maybe some people are more sensitive to caffeine. Good luck ladies :D

oooh, I didn't know about these things... I'm off to buy some today ;)

If there 198mg of caffine in some tablets its not the green tea working its the caffine,I wont buy any I drink Green Tea decaff I cant have caffine due to bed bounding migraines :(
Good luck hope they all work for you xx

i wouldnt be taking any tablets that contains caffine, ery dangerous :-(

normal GT caps will do the trick, or be like me and drink about 5 mugs of GT every day!!
Hi Nicole
Can i ask what GT are?
Thx x

how is everyone getting on with these? i took mine for 2 days and felt better, then i got unwell (not through the tablets may i add!) so stop taking them due to being on other medication and didn't want to risk taking both at same time! hopefully be back on them monday! :)

i dont know lol i seem to be a bit more giddy on them and in better form (no caffine in my ones). I have been sleeping extremly well the past 2 nights, but i am not sure if thats down to the tablets. I seem to have more energy. I am a week on them tomorrow. I will weigh myself in the morning but i havent been good all week so doubt ive lost any weight cause im starting back healthy eating Monday. But all good so far. I think my face looks clear also.

i dont know lol i seem to be a bit more giddy on them and in better form (no caffine in my ones). I have been sleeping extremly well the past 2 nights, but i am not sure if thats down to the tablets. I seem to have more energy. I am a week on them tomorrow. I will weigh myself in the morning but i havent been good all week so doubt ive lost any weight cause im starting back healthy eating Monday. But all good so far. I think my face looks clear also.

that's one thing i did notice! and i only took them for two days, my face cleared up a lot :) skin looked better etc like a glow almost :)

defo glow cause 2 ppl said it to me this weekend, im goin to keep taking anyways. Im reading nothing but good reviews on them so even if they dont make me lose weight, they are doing other things? lol

on these a week and a half now, sleeping bloody great on them, but i am finding the past 2 days my appitite is gone nearly ? anyone else on them about same lenght finding this?

im delighted i have gone from not able to control my eating to having today:
breakfast Porridge
12 pm Alphine Cereal Bar
3pm same
6 pm yogurt and raw giant mushroom
8 pm smal tin of beans

hahahaha brilliant

Back