Holy Moly look what i just found!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
This was at my friends wedding in may 07 ... and i thought i looked good and fairly 'slim'. I remember thinking, yeah i look ok today :eek: shocker!!!!!!

I think this will be my motivation photo, whenever i want to binge in the future this photo is coming out!!

Thought i'd share just to you know, embarass myself :giggle:

Attachments

• me&vixlauwed.jpg
    me&vixlauwed.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 141
Transformational!

Congratulations and well done on your brilliant weight loss!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

What a difference! We need little reminders like that Tanya. I have a photo of me in Canada, when I was skinny (about 20 odd years ago mind)!!! And I have this in work. I know I will never get to that again, as i am older, but every time I look at it, it reminds me how happy I was and how at ease I was with myself.

These help us to re-inforce why we want to keep looking and feeling good.

Great motivator, but you still look very pretty, just prettier now and a lot thinner now!!!!!!!

What a difference! xx

wow what a difference u look fantastic honey ;)

Wowser!!!! What a HUGE difference, you certainly dont look like the same person now much, much slimmer and much prettier too!

OMG- I've got one too!!

You just reminded me of this pic of me (yes- really!!) at my all-time heaviest, 17 1/2stone. Apologies for the quality- its a scanned newspaper pic (I didn't ask for a copy! LOL!) and I was a goth at the time!

Attachments

• Caroline- Heaviest.jpg
    Caroline- Heaviest.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 31
wow irish! Just look at how far we have come! I think we both look completly different!!!! :D Go us!!!!!!!!!! :banana dancer:

Yeah, but I look positively scary in that picture! PMSL!! You look really pretty in all yours!!

lol irish - i am sure i went through a 'goth' phase too - infact i faintly remember me and my friend trying to be a 2woman band like slipknot - oh the shame! lol

OMG Irish! Look at you! That's one hell of a difference xxx

I just realised i made a mistake, that piccie was may 2008 not 07.

Wow, what a difference

wow what an inspiration! you look fantastic now! i wish i had some before and after photo's but i never let anyone take photo's of me when i was big!

Back