Home Alone...

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by gonabslim79, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    Am Home alone for the 1st time tonight. OH away on a course and wont be home till gone midnight.

made a aubergine and chickpea curry this evening (experimenting with veggie dinners as OH is adamant that he HAS to have meat EVERYDAY!! ) it was very nice. also made a pot and leek soup. yum.

Then i also finished off making bloody cupcakes... still.i must have made about 50 this weekend(mothers/gran day presents) and eaten about 8!!! arrgghh!!! the last batch is for the OH to take to work tommoz.

arent i a good little house Girlfriend!!! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    hi your curry sounds very yummy I LIKE veggie dishes ,my dh also likes is meat ages ago didnt say anything and made quorn bol IWONT REPEAT WHA T HE SAID lol sounds like you been really busy making all th ose cup cakes,hes lucky to have you ,i would be gaining 1bs if making them as would be eating them to it takes some will power:8855:

4. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I had a curry in Wetherspoons that was Chickpea, chunks of sweet potato and spinach. It tasted a bit coconutty, and was quite mild, but I might try experimenting to make my own version - maybe a bit more tomato based.
    Although I'm definitely never going to be a veggie, I do like to have a change from meat at times.
    As for the cupcakes....................well, what can I say????? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.