Home Alone...

gonabslim79

Am Home alone for the 1st time tonight. OH away on a course and wont be home till gone midnight.

made a aubergine and chickpea curry this evening (experimenting with veggie dinners as OH is adamant that he HAS to have meat EVERYDAY!! ) it was very nice. also made a pot and leek soup. yum.

Then i also finished off making bloody cupcakes... still.i must have made about 50 this weekend(mothers/gran day presents) and eaten about 8!!! arrgghh!!! the last batch is for the OH to take to work tommoz.

arent i a good little house Girlfriend!!! lol

hi your curry sounds very yummy I LIKE veggie dishes ,my dh also likes is meat ages ago didnt say anything and made quorn bol IWONT REPEAT WHA T HE SAID lol sounds like you been really busy making all th ose cup cakes,hes lucky to have you ,i would be gaining 1bs if making them as would be eating them to it takes some will power:8855:

I had a curry in Wetherspoons that was Chickpea, chunks of sweet potato and spinach. It tasted a bit coconutty, and was quite mild, but I might try experimenting to make my own version - maybe a bit more tomato based.
Although I'm definitely never going to be a veggie, I do like to have a change from meat at times.
As for the cupcakes....................well, what can I say????? :)

Back