Homemade crisps

Ceeps

While cooking the tea the other night I found a small potato left in the bowl with the peelings. I sliced it very thinly and sqeezed it dry with a rolling pin in between some kitchen towel and a t-towel. I then spayed the slices with fry light and put some salt and pepper on them am put them in the oven. They were a lot of effort but my god did they taste nice. Please tell me they were free!!!:D

I think this is like the lasagne crisps controversy - I count them as free and I count your crisps as free (I made some like that in the microwave) but apparently some people do not count them as free because they don't fit in with the SW ethos - which is that we should be eating filling free foods, and crisps in any shape or form are snack foods and not really free.

Like I said though, I would say they are free, it's not like there's fat in them, and they've never affected my losses in the past.

There was a debate on another thread about this whether they were free or not, but one of the posters had rang HQ and asked, and yes they are free :)

I think they are free as long as you dont abuse it and have lots and lots of them all the time. If your losses began to slow or stop then I would say they would be the first things to stop!!! :) :)

I asked my consultant about this 2 weeks ago and she said yes absolutley free, even got me to tell the rest of the class about them and have been asked to take some in as a taster next week - I think in future I will continue to make these because they are less fat/calories than buying a bag - bit of a ball ache to make enough for a 'bag' but worth the effort in reduced calories and you can pick what flavours you want! :)

Back