Honda's peepings

image-2857601188.jpg

He,re he is, chilling with mum. Poor lad! Reggie keeps sniffing his paws and giving him kisses, bless them!

Breakfast- 2 eggs, 3 bacon and a cup of spring greens

Lunch- probably tuna crunch.

D- no idea but I have spin and kettle

Gorgeous kitty, isn't it funny how so many of us on here are kitty lovers!
Tuna crunch sounds good, what gives it the crunch?

He's healing! I love my boys, cat and dog ;)

Tuna crunch is tuna mayo with radish and celery chopped up in it. Yum! You and your 17lb loss has spurred me on!

Tuna crunch sounds lovely, I'd forgotten about the little radish! Must get some, yes I am all fired up now to lose more , it really does work! :)

Evening HP... Hope you've had a good day! Love your kitty!! Looks really huggable xxx

Hey all! Kenny is better, stil limping and being moody but determined to get outside and hobble around! He's not a cuddler really, we got him as a stray from a stable. He was neutered and skinny as hell, so he is maybe about 6-7 now? He's moody but we wouldn't have him any other way ;)

Well been green and clean today, loads of water and felt like I was gonna die at spin and kettle, think its more to do with my residual carb sluggishness! Pah! Hopefully it'll sort itself out very soon!

Well I went to bed with a sore head and have woken with it! Ug. What is it they say about ketosis and headaches again? Anyway I'm cleaning the house today, and will be drinking lots of water! I have spin tonight, right now I'm so not in the mood!

Much better day today all has been fine.

Had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast

Lunch and dinner were spiced mince on a bed of spinach, topped with cheese and crunched up flaxseed crackers for crunch. Very yummy!

Spin tonight and that was a killer! I thought it was meant to get easier with time?!

On a plus note, a woman at spin who I haven't seen for a while commented on how much weight I've lost :D

Morning HP... Well done! It's lovely when people recognise how much we've lost! Xxx

I think the hardest part is seeing it in your self! I just don't, and then out of nowhere I'll catch a glimpse of myself and go 'oh wow' look at that, or that!

Off out to get ingredients for a cake I'm making. I was going to go all fancy and high felutting but I'm not getting paid for it and they'll not appreciate it!.

Only thing I have to do is resist!

Just do the basic then!!!! :) especially if your not eating it!

Morning x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back