Honda's peepings

I know what you mean about the classes HP, some days are really easy and other days it nearly kills me - last night was a good example of the latter, but I thoroughly enjoyed it anyway, hope you do with your spin - and how nice for somebody to compliment you, most people ignore stuff like that, and yet it can do us the whole world of good when someone notices xxxx

Oh me, had to do a change of plan as I couldn't get the size of board I wanted.

B- oopsie roll
walked the boy followed by the cat
L- pastrami and some cheese.
D- steak and salad.

Had some choc while making cake, just bloomin' happens!

Did spin and felt like I was gonna die. But I charged on!

I've baked, well all three of them, deliciously wicked chocolate! I've had to go from making one giant cassette to three smaller ones......the hard work starts tomorrow! Xx

Morning HP... It's so hard to bake without taste testing !! You need such willpower! Xxx

Morning Honda

Agree with the others, that is real willpower, girl! :)

And lol to the cat following you on your walk. I lived in the diplomatic area of Canberra years back and my cat at the time, Jezebel, used to follow me to parties, come in, enjoy herself, be cuddled by everyone, then come home again :)

Last edited:
Thank you all! I think I caked myself out years ago! It is a gloriously sunny day today! Think the cat wills be locked away so Reg and I can go have a proper walk, I'm gonna be stuck in the kitchen for the rest of it.
Woke feeling parched today so must up the water intake today, I'll weigh tomorrow morning before the party antics!

All sorted for the fancy dress, I'll stick a pic up for you all ;) holed tits, denim skirt, cure vest top, neon pink punked hair, studded collar, cuffs and fake peircings! Looking forward to it! Oh and the best thing! I don't have to wear heels! Mwahahah
xxx

hondapeeps said:
I'll stick a pic up for you all ;) holed tits,
xxx

Far too much information!!! Lol...!!!

Morning!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg! That has to be the best one yet! Lol! :D :8855: Holey tights! Lol! Oh you gotta love auto correct!

Well I came on here to say that I met a neighbour and her two dogs on the way out with mine and we decided to walk the abandoned railway and that was 6 miles. So all very tired ;)

Started on the cakes, I'm behind schedule but it's fine ;)

Quak said:
I snorted very loudly at the holed tits :D xxx

I still can't wait to see them!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my goodness I read it and didn't blink an eyelid, thought it was all part of the fancy dress!!

You lot are just terrible! Lol! Well my collar and cuffs haven't arrived yet! They better tomorrow!

I am frozen tonight! Planning on making some sort of yummy prawn dish for dinner with spinach, see what you've done Sandra?! ;)

Been working on the cakes most of the day, just the finer details to do and I'll be den .....phew

I do love, it's what I do for work. This one is free cause it's the birthday pressie ;)

Back