Honda's peepings

Morning Iona... mmm to the curry ! haven't had one in a while ... x

I'm being a lazy moo....still in bed and I don't really want to get up cause its cold......I'll just carrying on reading wuthering heights for a bit.

Fry up when I do get up thought ;)

Evening Iona... Hope you're having a good evening xx

I can't believe you ate 5 rashers of bacon!!! :eek:

Why? Well to be fair they are from the butcher and don't have that tail on them like supermarket bacon....if you know what I mean?

Oh and how do you see other people profiles? I can't :(

Evening Iona... Hope you're having a good evening xx

Ta Al, I'm so tired! Can't keep my eyes open, think on is going to the fish shop so he is gonna pick me up a fish, will cook up some green beans and have it batter free ;)

I'm watching 'junk food mums' it's awful! Makes me cringe :sigh:

It was on sky......poor kids being fed McDonalds and mother saying she gives them the choice! Ug :(

poor kids not got a chance,i watched a thing on gastric bands
"fat surgeons" i think it was,and someone on there was feeding
a very young child a burger,poor little thing,no hope.

Morning HP. I get annoyed when the kids worry that Olivia isn't eating enough, she's old enough to say when she's had enough or ask for more.

Omg....well weigh in today and I'm sts on one set of scales and 2lb down on the other....not too bothered.
Totm, and need the loo ....however I have a very sore tummy so expect the loo anytime soon....sorry for tmi!!

B-scrambled egg, cheese and smoked salmon.

Not sure about the rest of the day yet but will see.

I made the cream cheese muffins, I'd rather call them mini cheesecakes, cause that's what they are like. They need to be chilled, I think that'll help the flavour and texture.

Now to make mims and have a rake in the freezer for dinner ;)

Well done on the two pounds:)

Thank you all! Think I need to cut back on the coffee (sweetener) and cream....just seem to have so much of it! .????

Thank you all! Think I need to cut back on the coffee (sweetener) and cream....just seem to have so much of it! .????

I was thinking about this yesterday, isn't it a max of 3 tbsps of cream and 3 tsps of splenda a day? I know I have started creeping up on my intake, so will have to watch myself...........

Oh and very well done on the 2lb weight loss!!

Last edited:
Morning HP, you need to just use the one set of scales, and at the same time and location every time you weigh. I drink my tea and coffee black with no sweetener, oh and it's decaf as well

Right that's it, I'm knocking the cream on the head and and going back to my black tea, it's all decaf anyway Jim, has been for heats now.

Dinner last. It was roast lamb and green beans. .... ll rather dull to be honest so tonight I'll gonna make lamb curry with the left overs, think I'll Mae it now so it has time to marinade.

Anyone have strange dreams on this woe? Mine seem to be getting weirder!

Back