Honda's peepings

Any sort of spinning? I am sitting here thinking of Doors songs, break on through to the other side, riders on the storm, the end, I'm on a roll now!

Goodness, what a strange cake concept! I'm assuming you mean a spin cycle as opposed to a spinning wheel? If so, how about having a cycle on there with james' head as the wheels? Eerie though...

btw, I've just started couch to 10k, so maybe we can cheer each other on? Just recovering from day 2...

Yep as in spin cycle classes.....I'm thinking I'll just ignore the spin and do a Jim sillohette head on top and then the words to songs all round the sides.....maybe ;)

I feel major fat....... Weigh in will not be a happy occasion in the morning, must be a gain :(

Round cake with tyre round the edge and spokes going inwards to Jim's* head in the middle. Bonus points if you can spin his head around! You'd have to stick it on a spike!

Stop feeling fat! Stop it right now! Think about something else. Today is one day out of a long journey, if the scale goes the wrong way tomorrow it'll be going the right way by the end of the week. Perspective, big picture, focus, all that stuff. Do I need to give you a smack around the chops? ;)

*Not our Jim....

Round cake with tyre round the edge and spokes going inwards to Jim's* head in the middle. Bonus points if you can spin his head around! You'd have to stick it on a spike!

Stop feeling fat! Stop it right now! Think about something else. Today is one day out of a long journey, if the scale goes the wrong way tomorrow it'll be going the right way by the end of the week. Perspective, big picture, focus, all that stuff. Do I need to give you a smack around the chops? ;)

*Not our Jim....

Thank you boggy! Ive woken up and thought I really need to spot arsing around. So the bacon is on, I have a cuppa tea and a glass of warm water.

I am sts again.....looking at it this way, tonight I have a kettle class and then a spin class right after.....if that doesn't help shift things what will.

And as Jim always says, clean and green so I intend to be so!

That's the spirit! Talking of spirits, how was the visit to the medium? I do hope you made a joke about being a large! :D

Omg .... It was interesting., she did seem to focus on the folk that were 'spiritual' anyway but my pal wants to go again next week for the next medium.....just to see.

Was so warm in the place that I was falling asleep!

LOL on the Jim and spokes coming out of his head, sounds just like the result of his Class A drugs :D

I have a spiritualist mate - he frightened the life out of me once by telling me Mum was in the room....

Wow, a medium. I'm never sure whether I believe in them or not but would love to go. There was to be a spiritualist church across from where I used to work and it was strange place - people coming going, singing & screaming at all hours.

I know what you mean about stones - counting in 14's who thought that up?
I'm sure my body knows. It sticks at moving down to lower numbers, hates going down past anything with a zero 180 to 179.9 for example. No problems going up though:)

BTW I made the flax pizza and some crackers today. Was going to take a photo of the crackers but DH found and snarfled them with my guacamole - he didn't even realise they were homemade!

Last edited:
Lol at your DH soraya- shows they must have been yummy:D

Evening honda:D

I am back form kettle ell and spin..........my legs are jelly and I'll feel it tomorrow for sure!

B-bacon and eggs, with spring greens.

L- tuna with mayo, celery and radishes......then a few cheese stings and a wee bit of chocolate...:(

D-salmon with mushroom and bacon cream sauce.

--------------------------

Soraya....I too have no problems with going up.....it's always the case!

How did you make your crackers? I've often thought mixing flaxseed flour and Parmesan would make a nice wee nibble. Mmmm ....oh obviously they would need baked! Ha!

I had a jelly-leg day today too- first time back in the gym after a week off. I think you and me will be hobbling tomorrow!

I'm not a believer in psychics whatsoever, very much a science brain over here. I did once see an astrologer though, many moons ago. He told me I should have been a sex therapist and that he wanted to roll down hills with me. As you can imagine I was rather put off the whole scene after that! :eek:

How very odd! Hill rolling? Really?

I don't know?mim willing to give anything a chance and can't poo, poo stuff, my mum and gran have had loads of weird stuff going on with them so can't say aye or nay to it. I'll go will Charlotte again next week, keep her company. She did say she would talk her husband to death so she could have a spirit to talk to next week! Lol!

Here is to jelly legs, and may they stop shaking! Xx

Morning Honda, I'm impressed with your stamina. You're doing great. I picked up (tried to pick up) a kettle ball in a sports shop yesterday lol.

I bought Jillian's 'killer buns & thighs' yesterday! Should be interesting.

I saw a ghost once, so now I'm a believer, but then again I already was.

Have a good day. x

I use th 5kg coffee......god do I feel it this morning! Oof! Mind you thought a couple weeks doing it I. Sure it'll be all good for me :)

I haven't started my couch to 5k....suppose I'm just putting it off really. I'm not ignoring you Almost! Well done you btw, where did you find the 10k version? Xx

Oh and yes coffee I can imagine that would make you a believer, I could swear when I was wee I had a ghost cat on my bed, but then again....? Who knows?

Morning HP, here's to the jelly legs :)

wow there was some really lovely looking things there :D
lemon tart looked awesome. !

Back