Honda's peepings

I love fancy dress too - not enough opportunities though:)

Oh me, what a day....

B- crispy bacon some cheese
l- pakoras with spring greens
d- roast pork and crackeling....no greens or anything else!

Cream cheese and some peanut butter as snacks.

Been up to my eyes trying to sort out website and terms and conditions and all that jazz....my head is buzzing!

Morning all! So I'm down a lb this morning.....no idea how or why but I did up my water yesterday and I'm gonna do the same today as well!

Hope you're all well xx

Well done HP!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks love, sorry to hear about yours, you'll shift it no bother though! Xx

Hi HP
Afraid I don't make my own Atkins cereal, I buy it in Boots although they don't sell it everywhere, has quite a few carbs 6.4g per 25 g serving, but it is worth it, made up of soy and oat flakes with coconut, cashew , bran and almonds, it's really crunchy and hits the spot when you want a bit of texture with crunch ! It's dear £3.50 ish a box :)

Attachments

• image-3743017349.jpg
    image-3743017349.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 19
Evening HP... Well done on the pound off!! Xxx

Busy again today and managed to avoid water... :(

Went to spin and kettle and worked my poor self to bits.

Came home and made roast chicken with cauli cheese but my sauce split. I was so booming hungry I ate it anyway lol!

So since dinner I have managed to get 2 litres of water down me.......guess who'll be up in the night for the loo?

Gotta go to the bank and open our business account tomorrow! Woo hoo, all very exciting!

Night all you lovely ladies! Xx

Morning HP... It all sounds exciting on the business front! I must drink more today !! Xxx

All good! Things are nipping along quite the thing! Got the bank account open just today......oooo the excitement of it all! Spoke to a chap about making a website up for us....I've done it before but things are moving so quickly I don't think I'll be able to do it myself!

Ive really not enjoyed my food today at all.....blergh, was more a chore to get it down...:(

Great news about the business HP, I wish you every success with your new venture , not sure if this is appropriate but an old friends mom who was from Glasgow used to say "Lang may yer lum reek"

Pooh aye nothing like reeking lum! Ha! Xx thank you love xx

Ooooh how exciting about the business!

Get a good accountant, one who does everything for you - if you're a dunce like me, the government paperwork can be a nightmare! :)

OH uncle is out accountant! So pretty much sorted there! :)

Right I'm off to spin, hope it make my legs feel better, they ache from kettle/spin yesterday!

TTFN x

Evening HP... So exciting! I'm so pleased for you! Xxx

Back