Honeymoon is over! Hello slimming world!!

stef2009

Gold Member
Well I've wrote these introductions more times than I can remember!! Went from 15'10 to I think my lowest was 11, can't even remember now lol went off to Malta to get married and have our honeymoon in an amazing 5 star all inclusive, stuffed my face to oblivion after the wedding and have done since I got back!! Last time I checked I was 12 stone, possibly more now, so here goes!!!!! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going to make a list of sw friendly meals that I love, pls correct me if I'm wrong with these =D
Using this as my shopping list lol

Spag bol - pasta (free) mince reduced fat (hmm can't remember the syns?) Tin tomatoes (free) garlic, onion, mushroom.

Leak, potato ,chicken , onion, mushroom, rice all in slow cooker with knorr stock pot, all free??

Jacket potato my fave!!;with tuna or beans or spag hoops, chicken etc with salad all free!

Savoury rice with salt and pepper chicken all free!!

Them bachelor's pasta and sauces, think most are free if done with water?

Mug shots with black 1% are free

All homemade soups free

Muller light yogs free

All fruit free

That's all I can think of right now so no excuse that I don't know what to eat!!

Last edited:
Hi Stef, congratulations on your wedding :)

I've had a look at your food/meals list and I'm sure your meat is all free as long as all visible fat is removed (I'm veggie so I'm not certain about that!). If you're referring to the Batchelor's pasta & sauces then the cheese & broccoli, chicken & mushroom, mediterranean tomato & veg (wholegrain), and all of the high-veg ones are all free if you use only water. The others contain syns but are pretty low.

Good luck getting back on plan x

Thankyou :)
Awww yes ur right there, have to be carefull with them!!

Can't wait to stock up at the weekend :-D

The pasta n sauces are 50p in Morrisons.

Where in Malta did you get married? My family are Maltese so I too am planning to go out there- one day xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey :)
Oooo lovely a bargain I shall pop there this weekend.
We got married in melliah. Love Malta soooo much its a gorgeous place! Hoping to go back nxt year xxx

Phew well I'm so looking forward to my big SW shop this weekend, try and get some motivation!!
Went to Smyth's last night doin some Xmas shopping, my bank account took a bit of a bashing to say the least =/ but oh well it is Christmas =D I can't wait!!! Xx

Found yaaa :))

Once your stocked up you'll soon be back in the swing xxx

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hey :) yep stocked up today' slow cooker is coming out tonight, looking forward to it :)

Went to an Xmas market today, spent a fortune on an Australian market, yummy foods and all goes to charity a children's hospice too!!

Does anyone know if I can start my food cooking in a sloe cooker before I go bed tonight for tea tomorrow or does it have to be in the morn? Xx

No, you don't do it tonight and all day tomorrow. Just keep it on low, don't add too much water and brown your meat before you add it in. What you having?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I havnt decided yet, got lots of veggies, chicken, pork chops, U got any suggestions? =) Xxx

hey!! Steal away =) im a rubbish cook tho haha need to brush up on that!!
Are U doing ww or sw? Xxx

Morning all, offical sw start today woohoo!!
Not been organised today tho =/ can still follow sw just might be a boring day food wise lol

Does anyone know how to make that porridge the one where U put yoghurt in, is it over night? Sure it was called.magic porridge? Lol

Have a great day xx

hey!! Steal away =) im a rubbish cook tho haha need to brush up on that!!
Are U doing ww or sw? Xxx

Hi hun!
I am from today doin SW! I have done ww for the last yr n.lost 3 stone but i got borex with the ppintin n sadly my weights gone bk on :(
Ha i am a terrible cook my husband says i can only cook frozeb stuff but even that i burn :confused: cnt b that bad he married me after all ha!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Overnight oats?

So yummy layer up yoghurt & your hexb oats. Fridge overnight .. yum

Some amazing ones on in.... you know the word I can't say. Get lots of ideas from sw on there.

Can add fruits to it or almonds even. What ever you like. I like dried cranberries in mine

Have good day xx

Ooo well done you! I tried ww but the 26pp just wasn't enough for me I was starving all the time!!
Haha I'm the same, can't even make toast without burning it =D
I'm lucky hubby usually cooks everything he likes cooking, but can't see him making sw friendly meals!!
Tiring day at work, rubbish weather, can't wait for bed!!
Food today
Breakfast - banana
Snack - grapes
Dinner - chicken salad jacket potato
Tea - tuna pastaa bake with cheese (HE)
And probably a Muller light later

Xx

Yeahhhh that's the one!! What do u mean and amp? Xx

Silly phone lollll nice with blueberries or strawberries on top.. layer it up.. yum!

Back