*honey's Recipes

hi there hun hope you are good. Been trying to find the recipe for your Rosti pizza with mediterranean veg and babybel goats cheese? it looks lovely and my mouth it watering at the sight of it!
xxx

Hi
The Rosti Pizza is the first recipe on this thread. I then just roasted some pepper, courgette, aubergine, red onion and topped on the rosti then cut up the babybel and arranged on top.

wow this is a faubolous thread honey.... thank u so much for the lovely recipes..... true inspiration for a vege like me....... bless u!!
x

:happy096: Thanks Honey these are fabulous, tried Tuna Pasta Bake really nice. Have saved all your recipes to my favourites and will be trying more soon although in saying that Im no great cook, trial and error but some of the recipes look so easy so even a dumb head like me should be able to do. Thanks again really does help sticking to diet when you can make so many lovely meals. Will let you know what else I have accomplished (fingers crossed) ;) lol

:happy096: Thanks Honey these are fabulous, tried Tuna Pasta Bake really nice. Have saved all your recipes to my favourites and will be trying more soon although in saying that Im no great cook, trial and error but some of the recipes look so easy so even a dumb head like me should be able to do. Thanks again really does help sticking to diet when you can make so many lovely meals. Will let you know what else I have accomplished (fingers crossed) ;) lol

Glad you like them, we love the Tuna and pasta bake too ( it also freezes ok too as an emergency meal)

Yummmmyyy!! Will defiantly be trying the sw toffee Apples !

-x-

After OVER indulging this Christmas, i need to get back on the wagon!! so will hopefully get back into posting more recipes. Lost my SW mojo since the summer, but think the numbers on the scales tomorrow morning will kick my ass back in to gear....... lol

It used to be a sticky in the recipe forum. not sure how come is is not now, maybe cos i've not been online for a while. *shrugs* So it would have got burried. Glad you like them.

i need to have a good look through these and get some brand new ideas... i know you have changed to ww but bet you still have your faves from here x

which supermarket

002-11.jpg

serves 4
Syns
GREEN 1.5 syns
EE 1.5 syns
RED 1.5 syns

Broccoli and blue cheese soup

1 head broccoli, cut in to florets
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
Veg stock
4 Laughing cow Blue cheese squares

1) soften onion and garlic in frylight.
2) add broccoli and enough stock to cover
3) simmer until tender
4) melt in cheese squares and season
5) blitz with hand blender

Its made in like 15 mins, so almost as quick as opening a can! and much better for you
hi just to see where you get them blue cheese triangle i went to tesco and couldnt see any ??????

Back