Honk for every 100% day!

HONK HONK HONK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Honk!! :) :)

Massive HONK!!!!!!

Sitting in the smallest chalet in the world while my "friends" eat fish and bl**dy chips :(

But then again I would rather be thinner and happy on my hols :D

Well done miss!! No chips taste that good!! I almost enjoy the smell more than the taste...ain't no-one can take that away from you!! Plus theres no calories in a good whiff!!

:)

I thank you ;)

Actually wasn't that bad, popping about on here but I'm happy that I've got through the w'end away without eating or even picking for that matter :D x

Honkkkkk

Iv woke up really hungry :( and when I went down stairs to get my little girl a drink I automaticly thought what can I eat?!! I should be ok though :( x

Kimmie I do that to, even find myself in the middle if the day planning what to buy for dinner ?!?

You'll be fine hunny, distract buy window shopping on-line for your summer wardrobe x

Susie Tuesday said:
Kimmie I do that to, even find myself in the middle if the day planning what to buy for dinner ?!?

You'll be fine hunny, distract buy window shopping on-line for your summer wardrobe x

It's mad ain't it!! Scales been stuck for 2 days now but it's totm so that's making me hungry lol

A.

xKimmiex said:
It's mad ain't it!! Scales been stuck for 2 days now but it's totm so that's making me hungry lol

A.

Me too no loss for 3 days but today 1 1/2 so not all bad!

Honk for 14 days 100% woop woop!!!

Last night was torture but I braved through and feel very very happy today!

I cnt wait to be thin honk honk!! Lol!

Honk! :)

Back