honk if you were 100% today :)

Honkety-honk-honk!
Wooohoooo...............WI tomorrow!

ta u too!!

girlsbig your doing amazingly well!! it just feels so good losing dont it! control!

Honk......

Feeling a little hungry now though!!

cup of hot water then off to bed!!!

night all... well done on 100% day :)

Honk... another day done and dusted!! Whoop Whoop!!

little beep for me :( havnt been 100% last 2 days had 3 little haribo sweets last night and had a yoghurt this morning :S need to get sported today WI monday :confused:

little beep for me :( havnt been 100% last 2 days had 3 little haribo sweets last night and had a yoghurt this morning :S need to get sported today WI monday :confused:

Never mind, just focus on getting back on track today :)

put it behind you its done and get back on plan now x they were not big blips just be 100% now x

Does it count that I started this morning and have been good so far having only had one shake............???

Does it count that I started this morning and have been good so far having only had one shake............???

It's a 33% 'count' :D. You'll be 100% when you get to the end of day 1. Good luck by the way. Your starting weight is about the same as mine.

Not quite a honk but a beep as mentioned lol. Breakfast was fine mid morning I was hungry and found myself watching the clock so I ate some cucumber sticks. Lunch I had my spag Bol thing but I wanted something else after it so I had a meal bar. :-s dinner was chicken n veg
Lots of water drunk also with flavourings in them. Here's to being slim !

Not quite a honk but a beep as mentioned lol. Breakfast was fine mid morning I was hungry and found myself watching the clock so I ate some cucumber sticks. Lunch I had my spag Bol thing but I wanted something else after it so I had a meal bar. :-s dinner was chicken n veg
Lots of water drunk also with flavourings in them. Here's to being slim !

Well that wasn't bad for a first day. I don't have my breakfast shake until I get to work and by the time I've faffed around in the morning that usually means it's about 10 before I have it so then it's not long until lunchtime :). I try not to have my lunchtime bar until about 2pm but if I do have to have something earlier I cut it in half and have half then and the other half an hour or 2 later. I'm then ok until I get home and have the spag bol in the evening. Some days are easier than others to be honest. Cucumber sticks should be ok though and it's better than having anything else. Just make sure that the chicken is not cooked in anything buttery (especially if bought pre cooked) and that you watch any dressings on the salad (as near to zero calories and carbs as you can get them).

Hi ladies been away this weekend and took pack and bars with me! stayed 100% on plan so HHHHOOOONNNKK!! for the weekend for me :)

WOW impressive!!! Well done you! I cant honk for the weekend, though Im sure my calorie intake was less than 300-500 cals each day (not good I know!)

Today I am back on in it 100% FOR SURE!

just keep going and we will get there hels x have a good day x

Back