honk if you were 100% today :)

Thanks hun!
when I came off Cambridge, after a while I used to have 2 shakes, and I never made myself tea, if the kids left anything Id eat it, if not Id have another shake haha. Saved money and calories!

I have had another shake, so 4 today and my nibble earlier, just putting it down to a bad day, line is drawn and will get to bed ready for a fresh tomorrow!

honk today and yesterday.... of out to a party tonight but driving ;)

Honk! Several attempts were made to tempt me into eating pepperoni pizza today but I'm not a fan of take-away style pizza anyway so I resisted without too much effort.

Slim and Save spag bol was so nice, I preferred that anyway :)

Be good at the party STBS!!!

Honekety HONK for me today, Ive been 101% no milk in coffee, no coke, and loads of water! yippppeee!

Last shake - mintchoc with loads of ice and a sweetner, lovely! 100%

Honk for the last 3 days :)

No honk today!! :( had a slice of ham ad a ghurkin! So close to eating tonight, but got by, then DH comes home with a curry! Gahhhh it smelt amazing! I was good though.

Hels, who would have thought that a diet cheat would be a slice of ham and a gherkin? Lol. My previous diet cheats would have involved chocolate and alcohol so yours is not much of a cheat really :)

I had an extra pack yesterday (soup) as after my lunchtime bar I was still hungry for some reason. Not too much of a cheat I guess.

Well, Im not honking again! I have had a a quorn fillet (94 cals) cooked in a teaspoon of tom puree and lots of chilli powder. I have felt weak and tired

If you're feeling tired and weak, then it's much better to have something to eat rather than burn-out or make yourself ill! I agree with what others have said, that as you're approaching goal weight there's less fat to burn and that's making it harder. But a quorn fillet is hardly a slice of pizza - it just goes to show you that VLCDs do totally change your outlook on food :)

You've only got a few pounds to go - you can do it!!

Honk honk over here for the past few days, although I have my suspicions that one of the bars knocked me back out of ketosis :(

Thanks hun! I hope the bar hasnt knocked you out of ketosis, it shouldnt have hey?

I hope not too, but I had it yesterday lunchtime and ever since I've been feeling quite hungry. Could just be a coincidence though? I wouldn't have thought the bar would do that, but it's only thing that stands out as unusual from yesterday's intake. I might try upping my water and seeing if that helps. :)

Honk!! YAY.....back on track!

Back