honk if you were 100% today :)

Well done Jenny!

Im honking, cos I am NOT going to eat a thing! I have got back in to it really easily today, tho I have tried the cheese sauce I made for the kids cauli cheese, some things you just need to know they are made right, Y'know? it was a teeeeeeny taste and that is IT! That doesnt count does it?

LOL hels.....you have done great!!!

Honk!!!!

100 % yesterday and today after a teeny blip on Saturday x

First day 100% porridge, lemon bar and lemon shake n 3.5 litres of water. Though felt very sorry for myself. Feel good today and after one day due to the water I am sure the bags under my eyes are almost gone.

Honk for yesterday!!! Strawberry shake, chocolate truffle bar and a chocolate shake. Felt rather decadent and naughty, and surprisingly didn't feel hungry at all in the evening.

Honk for yesterday!

A 4 week honk here :)

Honk for yesterday!

Honk for yesterday! on track for today too :)

Honk for yesterday!

:( not for me today. Made the kids prawn chow mein and have had about 6 fork fulls. I could have eaten it all, it was delish! So cross at me :(

Hels - don't beat yourself up, just move on from it. :)
None of us are perfect and slipping up once in a while on a diet is pretty human I reckon. I think you did really well by stopping yourself and not just going for broke and eating it all - I don't know that I'd have been so resolute once I started ;) Plus at least it was homemade - much healthier than a takeaway chow mein!

Thanks chick, yeah, it was pretty healthy loads of veggies and was prawn. just worried about the noodles taking me out of ketosis.
I wasnt going to have my last shake, but think that I must need it if I caved in so easily. So having it now blended with loads of ice, yummmmy!
I am pleased that I did actually throw it in the bin, its my hardest thing, feeding the kids at tea time and then throwing out the left overs!

You have done so well though so far. 30lbs is such a great loss. I hope I can do that. I know what you mean about the leftovers, hate throwing things out. I keep telling myself, using myself as a dustbin is not going to hepl anyone - least of all ME! Thanks for the posts - Ifind them very motivating. Honk!:D

Back