honk if you were 100% today :)

My 1st honk. It needs to be a loud one because day 1 is so hard. Only had one and a half litres of water so far so need to have a few glug to be on catch up.

well done you! Day one is sooo tough, yay you did it!

My 1st honk. It needs to be a loud one because day 1 is so hard. Only had one and a half litres of water so far so need to have a few glug to be on catch up.

Well done, keep motivated Day 4+ is walk in the park (dont answer that hels :D)

Im not honking today, I have been good but have had a few bits and bobs, a bit of cucumber, a ghurkin and a bit of chicken breast so nothing disaterous but not 100%!!!!!!

Honk for today. So pleased with myself.
(Though couldn't honk yesterday as had a mini doughnut)

Honk from last time through to now...although today's pretty hard! Been doing a lot of physical activity and feeling wiped out, so I've had a slim and save honey bar for lunch rather than the shake I was planning. I think I might add in a 4th product today so I don't fall off track - probably a vegetable soup :)

honk today :) day one done!

Still 100% so far, although a sausage almost leapt into my mouth when I opened the fridge yesterday. Luckily it didn't pass my lips ;) Waiting on my next batch of spag bol to come through and that'll be wonderful! Been without any for a few days and definately miss its ability to get me through the 'tough times'!

Still sausage free ;) I've had 3 packs + half a waferpack today though - hopefully a fourth item won't do me any harm. Had my immunosuppresant infusions today and felt so rotten and tired afterwards that I just decided to up my calorie intake a little to help me through. Back to 3 tomorrow though hopefully, and maybe I'll do a bit of Callanetics :)

Back