Hooray at long last !!!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I lost 2 lbs this week which is the most I have lost in one week since the beginning of October 1/2 stone left to target !!
Next week I am doing alternate days of fast forward and normal SW regime. Can i just take a moment to say that your support has been second to none. Thank you so much you gorgeous bunch:wavey:

Well done! Bet that feels nice! So close to target now as well! :D

Congrats! You so deserved that loss. XXX

Oh my gosh well done! You should pat yourself on the back if that's physically possible :p

Must admit I had my fingers crossed for ya :D

Well done Rosie, such determination! I wish i just had an ounce of yours!

Fantastic Rosie, I was so pleased to hear your news. You should give yourself a big pat on the back for sticking to FF (very tough:() and also for remaining so committed to the SW plan as it must have been really hard to have had things slow down for you for the last while.

I was so lucky to have only STS twice since I started and I don't think I would have been able to be as focused as you have been

Hopefully this will kickstart things for you and I'm sure you will be at target before you know it :D

OMG I can't tell you how pleased I am for you!! I know you've been frustrated with the way things have been going, so your efforts have definitely paid off!! I had a feeling they would!! Hope you enjoy this next week with the alternate days- I'm sure it'll work just fine- you're on a roll now!XXXXXXXXXXX

Back