Hooray at long last !!!

So pleased for you!!! Well done :D

I'm really really pleased to see that all your hard work this week has paid off! Really excellent news! I think many of us at times start to wonder if SW has just stopped working when we struggle, but you kept faith and kept on going! Hope the pounds continue to go! Well done!

Well done. Your commitment is incredible. I've seen this plan and it's not for the faint hearted. I thought WW was strict! Very well done to you.

Well Done!!! I have been waiting for this post, and so glad that it is so positive! Hopefully you will find that your SW days are so wonderful, relaxing and freeing, but the FF days keep the weightloss moving forwards :D

So very proud of you xxx

Great news, well done you! :D

Fantastic effort!! Well done!!

What's FF?

i am so happy you have got your well deserved loss! good luck with the next week xxx

*lots of love* xxx

Well done you, that's great!! xx

Have only just caught up with you Rosie - I thought that you had disappeared!!!

Absolutely delighted with your news, you really deserved more than that after all your hard work, and being brave enough to post it on here! But let's hope that it will kick start the home stretch. I hate to say it, but as you are undoubtedly aware, THAT'S the hardest half stone of all.

But it must have boosted your morale to get a significant loss after all this time, and I sincerely wish you all the Very Best from now on. I can't wait to be congratulating you on reaching your target!

By the way, I assume you've already tried Success Express? It's not nearly as restricting as FF, and is certainly helping me - when I stick to it!

Anyway, Many Congratulations - and do keep posting!

Brilliant news. Well done and thanks for letting us know that ff was worth a go in the short-term!!
Kxx

Back