Hooray for mousse!!!! :-)

Bulpity

Just wanted to post this as a newbie on day 4 now.. I've just made a chocolate mousse with half a sachet and thank goodness I did!! While my partner is sat munching I feel as if I am too as I would generally have a pudding similar to choccy mousse anyway!! I'm not gonna lie.. It's not like cadburys but that's why I'm here!! But it's definitely doable!! Xx

Morning!! I did half and half so I made a shake with 150mls of water and 19gms of powder, then I mixed the other half of the powder with 30 mls of water and just stirred it like a mad women until it was whipped! It was very satisfying to just use a spoon!! Haha!! Feeling better today thank god! Up and had a few pints of water already and gonna have my first shake in a minute! The first positive arrived this morning.. My skin looks lovely! Really fresh and radiant!! Yay! Xx

So am I!! Just come over really sicky though.. I'm not hungry at all but I miss food badly!! The social side I think! Am in ketosis but jut want a whole day where I feel we'll allllll day!!! I'm so determined though! How much have you got to lose Peggy and have you set a timeframe at all? :)

I'm 17.8! So I need to lose 4 stone first. That will get me to 13.8. It is like a four stone countdown to start with. I will be 100 percent the whole time until I reach this. I want to reach this by Christmas. That should be ok as they say it is usually 1 stone a month. If I do it before then well happy days - I will not complain. ;-)

From there I will aim to get to 12 stone. So that will be another 22 pound and I will do that as a separate countdown from the 4 stone. I reckon I will achieve that by valentine's day.

Then my last stage will be from 12 stone to 11 stone will be done by refeeding and then weight watchers. Just to get my head round the fact that I'm in this for life. I want to be slim and gorgeous and I believe I deserve to be. that stage can take as long as it needs. Slowly, slowly.

Hope the way I'm doing it makes sense. I have really thought about it though.

I know the first 4 stone will come off the quickest. And I know once I reach the 13s I will feel confident and will look fab. So the next part will be a slower journey but I will feel happier with the clothes I'm wearing so I shouldn't be in too much of a rush and will take my time too. Maybe have the odd low carb meal during this time and won't be as strict with myself. The last stage is to re educate myself as I will not want to go back to where I am now. I want a good, happy life and my weight prevents me from having that.

Thanks for reading my blurb... Hope it makes sense.

Sounds very similar to me! I've done smaller goals at the moment though because its sooooooo tough!! My first is to get in the 15's! That will be a real motivator! Then.. Like you id likee to get into 13's but may start maintenance in between as I don't know if I can do this til Christmas!! Although.. One lady I saw on here lost 3 stone in 7 weeks so here's hoping!! I can honestly say having endured 5 days so far that I will NEVER go back to my old ways! Getting the weight off is just too difficult!! Have you weighed at all? I've resisted and am weighing on Tuesday (a day early) due to work commitments.. Roll on Tuesday!!

No I was going to but resisted. I flipping feel better though and clothes are looking baggy on me - my size 20s are a no go - thank goodness and 18s are not going up weirdly high. I think that's because I've lost weight of my bum!! Can't wait to hear tomorrow how I've done. I'm proud of this week but hope it is easier next week as it is HARD. But like you I really have to keep going as I can't go the other way and become even fatter. Thinner is the only option. Have you attempted any exercise?? They say wait until you have lost 2 /3 stone as you can build up muscle. I'm doing about 15 mins each week until I get 3 weeks over - just dancing or doing a mega simple DVD. After 3 weeks I'm going swimming - I love swimming.

Chocolate mousse works but don't bother with vanilla and strawberry theyre yukky!
h x

Hi peops! I had a mousse last night but it made me soooooo full and feel a bit sick!! I'm not hungry at all but all I can think about is food?! This is so strange! My friend was asking me to explain the feeling but I literally can't.. I think you can only understand if you have actually done the diet!! I'm long swimming on Wednesday.. As long as I feel we'll enough! I really want to make changes in my life so when is normally be going out for lunch I'm gonna swim instead! Just wondering if and when it's gonna get easier?! As today although I feel ok I literally do not want anything to drink!! It's making me urge!! But I keep picturing the slim me and pushing through! Thanks for advice on mousses!!

I think i understand what you mean, all i think about is food but i'd never dream of eating it and ruin my hard work. I'm too nervous to try the mousse haha i've tried the flapjack they are not actually horrendous, the vanilla shakes always made me want to vomit but the strawberry shakes are actually nice. I'm just wondering if it's true that you don't lose as much weight while using the flapjacks as compared to the shakes :confused:

Back