Hope i havent ruined it

Charliemae

Today was day 4. While out I received some very bad news and quickly had to make a long journey. I had no shakes with me and quickly became very ill feeling and faint due to having one shake. At about 6pm I gave in a had one slice of pineapple while my mum had a McDonalds:( it was the best thing I could grab before fainting really. When I got home I tried my best not to order a Chinese out of starvation and stress. But I stayed strong and had my two shakes but I hope the critic acid in pineapple hasn't ruined my hard work :(

You did amazingly well under the circumstances, well done. Don't know what effect the pineapple will have, but it wasn't much so should be minimal. Don't fret about it and just stick to the plan. Feel proud of yourself for coping. And I really hope whatever happened is all ok now. xxxx

The tiny bit of pineapple probably did less damage than if youd have caved and had mcdonalds (which I would have done) you did so well not to give in. Please dont fret over a bit of pineapple xx

Thank u. I'm still one 1lb down from yesterday. And 6lb in total in 4 days so I'm glad I didn't give in. Just hope ketosis kicks in quick

Back