Hopefully a better alternative to plain water!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Rozzy, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Rozzy

Rozzy Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante total solutions
    Hi Everyone,

I am personally struggling to drink enough water for this diet, and drinking 8 cups of coffee to get enough fluid is keeping me awake, i'm wondering if i have found something that can help...

Volvic have brought out a sugar free flavoured water in strawberrie and lemon and lime. The nutritional label says that in 250ml it contains 7 cals 0.2g sugar. For the carbs it say Trace...

Can i/we drink this without coming out fo Ketosis?!

Oh lord..someone say YES!!

Rozzy :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. azzaelectro

azzaelectro Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    I am struggling too, I had a cup of black coffee last night, but it tasted awful....so I've just in the process of trying it with a teaspoon of sweetener to try and see if I get that down. I would only do one or two cups a day just to keep me awake....I'm feeling tierd all the time.

AzzA

4. purplekel

purplekel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    vlcd
    if it doesnt contain citric acid it should be fine in moderation as is coke zero and dr pepper zero

5. azzaelectro

azzaelectro Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    I've just checked my fav drink...diet Vimto...nearly cried when I saw the 3rd ingredient is citric acid!!! Oh well just had a cup of coffee but with the sweeteners....not too bad although I had to do it with 2 teaspoons thou...but like I said before it would of be 2 cups a day just to keep the tiredness at bay.

AzzA

6. dezzie1082

dezzie1082 EVERY NEW DAY IS A GIFT

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.01%)
    Diet:
    exante/flexinutrition combo
    Volvic sugar free does contain citric acid...i was allowed it in moderation on a different type of ketosis diet before....but you would not be able to drink it on Exante or any other vlcd that i can think of.

Shaz x

7. Myr

Myr Still Motivated

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What about trying to drink decaff for the majority of your coffee drinks.

Do you chill your water? Perhaps try carbonated too? Personally I think that there is nothing worse than lukewarm still water :eek:

Love Myr xxx

8. Mumbles

Mumbles Full Member

I'm struggling with plain water too. I've bought Perfectly Clear, kiwi and strawberry flavour. It contains malic acid, and according to some posts here is allowed on some diets. I dilute it with tap water, and I find it quite good. It's too sweet for me undiluted. My biggest craving is for a glass or two of dry white wine!! Struggling with that one - is there anyone else!!

9. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    There was a lady on Lipotrim that could only drink the Strawberry Volvic and she had amazing losses each week - but then she drank that water all the time before the diet anyways - dont know if it was just that her body was used to it :) hth

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.