Hopefully I am just worrying about nothing - but is this normal??

vc103

vcs1208
Hello... Tomorrow shall be my 10th day on SS and apart from a gin or tonic or 2 on my 6th day I have not had any food! I have stuck to my 3 packs per day recently I have had a zero coke (3 total over the past 4 days..)

Anyway last 2 nights I have been ravenous and really wanted some dinner and even the packs have not stopped this...

Is this normal to be so hungry?? Think I have kicked myself outta ketosis somehow?

To top it off my scales are not moving.. in fact they worse 2 lbs.. Why!! Please tell me this will change!?

Zero coke is one of those things that some can get away with but many cant. Besides, I think they recommend that you don't even try it until week 3, and then, with caution.

So perhaps drop the coke zero and see if it makes a difference

The coke is one of those things:rolleyes: Better to have coke on it's own than coke and vodka. Better to have coke than give up the diet. Even better not to have coke at all :D

As KD said ,some peolpeare tipped outof ketosis bythe malic acid in the coke Zero. Others find the drinks somehow make them hungry, caffeine can do it.

the alcohol won't have helped either.:eek:
Are you using the stix to find if you were/are in or out of ketosis at the time when you're hungry?

Hi thanks I have managed to lay off the zero coke today.. Another question can you have sparkling water in first 3 weeks?

Yes sparkling water is fine at any point, but some people do feel bloated on it so try and not got too mad until you check you are ok.

Over coke (whether diet, zero or full fat!) just avoid it!! I know some people have it and are fine but I had a lady lose 7 stone, have a bottle of coke as a treat and fall off the diet, she still to this day says that bottle of coke was the most stupid thing she ever had, and that was 18 months ago.....

Just not worth the risk in my opinion.

Mike

wow that coke can be mighty strong juju, Mike!

Back