Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

Bambalina11 said:
Thanks Hun!

Ahhh I get like that on the run up to totm..... Sweetie monster lol. At least you stayed in the cals, always a bonus!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think it's tiredness as joshua decided 4am was get up time today he is not normally like that so I think the sweet thing has been to perk me up as energy levels low.

How much do you need to lose to get into the 12's?

How old is Joshua? My youngest Sofia is 22months and every so often she randomly wakes up for a bit usually on a night before work!! Bless ya sleep deprivation is a killer.

I need to drop 3lbs, as it's 2nd week I think I'm still losing water weight, after that I'll be happy to take 3 months to drop another stone.

I read somewhere that every 3 months you should take up to a week off your diet to re start your weight loss, so that would coincide with Xmas :D

xx

Bambalina11 said:
How old is Joshua? My youngest Sofia is 22months and every so often she randomly wakes up for a bit usually on a night before work!! Bless ya sleep deprivation is a killer.

I need to drop 3lbs, as it's 2nd week I think I'm still losing water weight, after that I'll be happy to take 3 months to drop another stone.

I read somewhere that every 3 months you should take up to a week off your diet to re start your weight loss, so that would coincide with Xmas :D

xx

Joshua is 21 months and Lillea ray is 3 next month then I have an 11 year old and a 13 who will be 14 next month.

I used to have a break between diets it just lasted months lol rather than a week ;-)

I'm sure you will I was surprised at losing 3 this week.

I want to be 9 2 for Xmas which I set as my final goal but now think 8 12 might be good as it means as soon as I creep up in to low 9s I know to get my butt into gear.

hannah13 said:
Joshua is 21 months and Lillea ray is 3 next month then I have an 11 year old and a 13 who will be 14 next month.

I used to have a break between diets it just lasted months lol rather than a week ;-)

I want to be 9 2 for Xmas which I set as my final goal but now think 8 12 might be good as it means as soon as I creep up in to low 9s I know to get my butt into gear.

Hi Hannah

How much do you weigh now (if you don't mind me asking)? My target is 9st 2lb which I achieved on SW. I wanted to go to 8 12 as I thought it would keep me out of the 9's but when I got to target mt hubby said not to lose any more wfuch is sooooooo unlike him. People kept telling me I'd lost too much which I thought would make me happy but instead it sent me spiralling the other way. I want to back back in the 9s for crimbo x

BeckyT said:
Hi Hannah

How much do you weigh now (if you don't mind me asking)? My target is 9st 2lb which I achieved on SW. I wanted to go to 8 12 as I thought it would keep me out of the 9's but when I got to target mt hubby said not to lose any more wfuch is sooooooo unlike him. People kept telling me I'd lost too much which I thought would make me happy but instead it sent me spiralling the other way. I want to back back in the 9s for crimbo x

Hi I weigh 10 st 2 now at 9 7 to low 9s I was happy before, was a comfy size 10at 9 7 and below.

I'm only 5ft2 though, how tall are you?

I'm 5ft 6ins... When I was in the high 9's I was in my skinny jeans which are now gathering dust in my wardrobe :-( I'm hoping to be back In them for crimbo x

hannah13 said:

Awwww of love a couple more kids but hubs says no 2 is enough :)

Hahahaha!! I know what u mean!! I'm thinking Xmas day and boxing day are gonna be proper RELAXED!!!! gotta get my behind in action as my 30th is on the 5th jan!!

I saw on your later post that your 5 2 so I think that's a good goal, must admit your doing really good, it's when I read things like that it makes me more motivated!! Soooo get losing so it spurs me on hahahaha

xx

Good Morning Fellow Minimins!!!

Shake, yes I shake shaked @ 7am this morning AFTER I did my shred wooooo DAY 3 done and dusted!! This morning I ACTUALLY COMPLETED ALL EXCERCISES ON LEVEL1 RELAXED VERSIONS!!!!!!!

I'm so fricking proud, doesn't matter that hubby said my panting and groans of aching woke him up I B.L.O.O.D.Y completed a full 20mins of circuit training, so I'm not doing full push ups yet, few more weeks and I freaking will!!! so I'm still using my 1.75lb candles as weights few more weeks bring on those bad boy 2.5pounders!!!

Feel like it woke me up and that's a good thing!!

Full day @ work today :( gosh I abhor Wednesdays!! Got a ready meal for lunch today as its an hour half commute home so I can't have dinner until 7ish, gonna have my soup then!!

Tomorrow morning is no shred day, I'm gonna do my Callanetics as I have my mammoth walk Tomo and after Monday's afternoon of barely being able to move I need to be wise I still have 2 kiddies to run after and if mums not in the game those two turn feral and I just can't have my house trashed lol!! Will shred it on Friday!!

Over out ladies may pop bk at lunch, stay focused and slim :)

xx

Check you out!!! I'm impressed!!

Thanks for the advice on the soups btw... Lunchtime is going to be lurveeeely! x

starynights said:
im sure i have shred kicking about. maybe im needing to dig it out.

you are doing so fab. always helps when you are in the mindset x

You can watch shred on you tube where I do it from :)

starynights said:
im sure i have shred kicking about. maybe im needing to dig it out.

you are doing so fab. always helps when you are in the mindset x

Thanks hun :D

xx

hannah13 said:
You can watch shred on you tube where I do it from :)

Can you?!!

In jan when I'm finally moved on from shred I'll you tube 30days ripped!! :D

xx

Ughhhhhhhh I didn't take enough food to work!! I'm freaking starving won't be home for another 45mins....eeeeek!!!! Next time I will learn on a plus I haven't bought anything to eat so will have to deal with the pangs!!

Possibly might do my Callanetics tonight so I'm all stretched out for Tomo and in the morning do the Callanetics to go section or shred will see how me feels!

Yup soup and whole meal sandwich! Im eating (inc morning shake) between 1360-1470 cals a day, trying not to eat excercise cals bk saving then for a treat at wknd

xx

Just had a mc ds and really enjoyed it had grilled chicken wrap 330 cals and fries 370 all within cals :) bonus

How's everyone's days been?

Ive had migraine today they suck.

Ahhh wish I thought of that!!!!

I've had all my cals today! I've got 217 excercise cals and MFP forum says take around 25-30% off so that's bout 160 left contemplating a kit kat...don't know yet!!

I'm good feeling bit tired but I'm up at 5:30 most mornings!

How you?

xx

Bambalina11 said:
Ahhh wish I thought of that!!!!

I've had all my cals today! I've got 217 excercise cals and MFP forum says take around 25-30% off so that's bout 160 left contemplating a kit kat...don't know yet!!

I'm good feeling bit tired but I'm up at 5:30 most mornings!

How you?

xx

Migraine settling down, just found out I have an interview tomorrow for a pgce course so just preparing myself tomorrow.

If I get offered a place got to decide which course to do as just started a post grad course at a different uni I got on. Lol if only I could do both.

Back