Total Solution Hoping to be a flab free 40!

Well its arrived! Sad getting excited about what was in the box - bargin , someone miscounted and i got 3 extra bars and 4 soups! Well 1 down just another 90 to go!

Might have to check mine now, see if I've got any hidden gems! I only ordered banana and porridge so if I have it won't be very exciting... By the weekend I'll probably be scratching about in the bottom of the box hoping for a rogue bar!!

Well just had a banana shake, was ok! Will make it with icy water next time though... Need to ease off on the water a bit now ready for the school run!

I mixed my vanilla shake with hot coffee , in an attempt to make a latte, it was ok- just! We will stay positive and look forward to seeing the scales!

Are you sneaky peeking at the scales or waiting till next wed?

I'm going to try and wait and have a nice surprise.. Plus my batteries in the scales are nearly gone, so won't trust what they say.

Am ok! Ready to take on day 2! Have a poorly child off school but shouldn't impact anything - didn't need a pee in the night which was a miracle!! How's you?

Making toast for my poorly wee girl and it's testing me to say the least! Have to say the smell is torture but the actual toast looks fairly unappealing so that has to be a good sign!!

Ah hope you have a brilliant day, and your daughter feels better soon.

Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back