Total Solution Hoping to be a flab free 40!

Gillclark1 said:
Ah hope you have a brilliant day, and your daughter feels better soon.

Gill

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Gill! At least she won't be munching much!! Hope you have a great day too x

juliebags said:
Morning everyone,day 2 banana shake dowm the hatch! Made me shudder at esp at 6.30 am, roll on fruit/ nut bar!

Morning! That's an early breakfast!! I think I might have to zip out and get some tesco bars as I'm getting mighty jealous of everyone's fruit n nut bars!! Have a fab day x

Well I have perfected the porridge! And it is yum and very satisfying :) 150ml of water and a sprinkle of cinnamon... Could have 3 of these a day I think!

Good news on the porridge, I need to get some of that.. Hope daughter is better soon, how old is she?

zoebear said:
Good news on the porridge, I need to get some of that.. Hope daughter is better soon, how old is she?

I can certainly recommend it - just don't put 200ml of water in! She's 6, my other one is 4.5... They're the same height though (4.5 yr old is VERY tall!) so they look like twins :)

How old are yours?

Lol. Not at 1am!! Seriously thou they are fab. Make life complete they really do.

I don't have any soups and I wish I had them!! Lol! I bought some tesco's bars this morning and had 1 for lunch... Was amazing!! Trouble is I got in from parents evening chomping at the bit and devoured another :( I know I shouldn't have but I was sooo hungry... I also think they're too nice! So am now giving them to my OH to look after and am going to treat myself to them at the weekend only, and just for dinner...
Found today a bit more of a struggle than yesterday (tight head, tired) but visualising summer clothes appears to have got me through :)

Have you checked the carbs, coz they may affect ketosis, i tried them with the shakes( tesco ultra slim) and didn't lose because they are not high protein & low carb, you may do better with the atkins advantage bars as they are also allowed on the atkins induction phase 1

juliebags said:
Have you checked the carbs, coz they may affect ketosis, i tried them with the shakes( tesco ultra slim) and didn't lose because they are not high protein & low carb, you may do better with the atkins advantage bars as they are also allowed on the atkins induction phase 1

I know... It was a moment of madness and won't happen again (I hope!!) I purposefully didn't buy bars as when I did LL towards the end I couldn't stop at 1! They are now safely locked away ;)
Tomorrow will be a shake n porridge day...
How are you getting on?

We sure will!! Off to bead with a banging nog :( don't think I've drunk enough water today - still nearly did my back in having to use the kiddy toilets at parents evening though because I couldn't hold on!!
Night night all x

Woke up this morning feeling good... Long may it last! Surely too early to be in ketosis??? But I'm not hungry and don't have a headache :) a pint of water and 2 coffees down the hatch...
Weighed myself this morning (I know!! Sorry couldn't help myself!) and I've lost 5.5 lbs!! :) v pleased with that so will hopefully make me even more determined if I find myself struggling later..
Bring on day 3!! x

im on the same day as you and when i tested my wee this morning the stick went dark pink/purple so id say i was in ketosis dont feel hungry but do feel bit crap need to drink more

zoe you must have your hands full my youngest is 16 months old and keeps me very busy

bb12 said:
im on the same day as you and when i tested my wee this morning the stick went dark pink/purple so id say i was in ketosis dont feel hungry but do feel bit crap need to drink more

zoe you must have your hands full my youngest is 16 months old and keeps me very busy

Brilliant! Then I'm guessing I could be too... Wish I had some sticks! I certainly feel pretty good :)
I'm going to keep account of what I drink today as I didn't yesterday and felt crap too... Hope you feel better soon and you sail through day 3 x

Oooh now i might have to weigh now , i am still waiting for my pee sticks from amazon , sounds like the lard is melting , now thats an incentive to carry on C'mon everyone we can do it only another 25 days to go !

juliebags said:
Oooh now i might have to weigh now , i am still waiting for my pee sticks from amazon , sounds like the lard is melting , now thats an incentive to carry on C'mon everyone we can do it only another 25 days to go !

Lol! I like the thought of my lard melting away!! I hadn't intended to weigh but quite glad I did as it's certainly given me a boost! Of course we can do this!! Hope you have a great day x

Well done sarahlou that's great. 5.5 pound is fab!!

Back