Hoping to be fabulous at 40

sarahlou72

Hi everyone... Over the last few days I've made the switch from Exante over to S&S - the draw of the meals have proved too strong!!
Have said goodbye to my diary over there and am now a fully paid up member of S&S :)
Today is day 12 for me and I've lost 10lbs (am bang on 12st) so am pretty pleased... My first goal is to be in the lower half of the 10's by April 19th...
Am LOVING the meals, veg and milk in my tea!!! Feels so much more doable for a lengthier time. So happy I followed some other ex Exante users over to here x

Well that's 2 (almost) weekends in the bag :) I'm fine cooking for everyone but am taking myself off for a bath/pamper/read while they eat it - I'm actually getting far more me time than I ever do which is ace ;) even blagged a lie in this morning due to the smell of bacon! Lol! So even though I'm missing the social side of eating i'm perfectly preened and half way through my book :)
Girls are starting to ask questions now which bothers me but it's not forever and at least they won't have an overweight mum...
Well, off to watch Got to Dance with a Dr P zero :)

Hi mate. Nice to see you here. And well done on hitting 12st and getting thru two weekend.

Hopefully you can sit and eat with the family now with your meals and veg.

Well done again.

Thanks zoebear! I have to say I'm enjoying my long baths too much ;) tbh I prefer my dinner at about 7 ish as I do get hungry in the evenings...
Popped on the scales this morning and I'm in the 11's (just!) - hallelujah! :) :)
Hope everyone has a brilliant day x

How's today gone?? I agree I love baths too. Never get them these days thou. :)

bb12 said:
hello fancy seeing you here :)

Hey bb12! I just had to follow! Lol! Am so glad I've swapped :) really feel like I could do this for the long run... Am still exante porridging it though, love it too much ;) how's it going with you? Will check out your diary x

zoebear said:
How's today gone?? I agree I love baths too. Never get them these days thou. :)

Today's been so so, have felt quite flat - but that could just be Monday!
I think I could count on my hands the number of baths I've had since the girls came along - think that's why I'm relishing the excuse to have them now! They keep zipping upstairs to giggle at me in the tub, it's such a rare sight ;) x

Am super happy :) jumped on the scales this morning and I'm 11.12 so that's 12 lbs altogether :) struggled yesterday so that was just the boost I needed! And the sun is shining! Bonus :)

That's fab how you've had a good day.

All ready for wi tomorrow?

Good luck for wi today. Will catch up with your news later..

Week 2 WI and am v fed up :( ended up going to see a friend last night unexpectedly and grabbed an Atkins bar from tesco on the way... Had a chilli when I got in too as so hungry (so all in all a porridge, 2 meals and the bar) Have woken up this morning with excruciating IBS pains, feel constipated (haven't suffered with either since this diet) and have put on 2lbs!! :( not a happy bunny... Needless to say, I won't be having an Atkins bar again...

oh no!! im sure the 2lb will be gone tomorrow though

how you finding all the food? i love the crispy choc and banana shakes and the chilli/spaghetti meals

bb12 said:
oh no!! im sure the 2lb will be gone tomorrow though

how you finding all the food? i love the crispy choc and banana shakes and the chilli/spaghetti meals

I hope so! Worried I've kicked myself out of ketosis too as I'm really hungry - ah well we live n learn!
Am loving the food! Haven't tried the shakes yet but I'm putting in an order today so might stick a few on.... Love the meals, they're awesome :) how are you doing? What's your diary called?

thats not good just drink drink and drink and hopefully if you have been kicked out you will be back in it 2 days tops

i put a order for meals in yesterday and they didnt have any of the chilli so i just got the spaghetti,im doing ok still miss eating sometimes though

my dairy is operation wedding dress (i think)

bb12 said:
thats not good just drink drink and drink and hopefully if you have been kicked out you will be back in it 2 days tops

i put a order for meals in yesterday and they didnt have any of the chilli so i just got the spaghetti,im doing ok still miss eating sometimes though

my dairy is operation wedding dress (i think)

Yep will do! Am just going to try and ignore any 'out of ketosis' feelings and plod on as usual and like you say, hopefully if I have, it won't take much to get me back in :)
Love your diary name! I miss eating too sometimes but have to say the meals scratch that itch a little.. Am sad they've no chilli :(

I figure you might be hungry if you're out of ketosis but won't be as soon as back in again.. 2lb is nothing and I bet when things get moving (!!!) it'll be gone like a shot.

Do not be fed up. You have lost 6 pounds, that's nearly half a stone gone, three bags of sugar. And you know you can do this, do not give up. Or else I will stalk you. Xxx

zoebear said:
I figure you might be hungry if you're out of ketosis but won't be as soon as back in again.. 2lb is nothing and I bet when things get moving (!!!) it'll be gone like a shot.

Do not be fed up. You have lost 6 pounds, that's nearly half a stone gone, three bags of sugar. And you know you can do this, do not give up. Or else I will stalk you. Xxx

Haha! Well I better not give up then ;) !! My hunger waned as the day went on actually, not sure if you can come out of ketosis slightly? But feel good this evening albeit a bit headachey...
like you say a bit of movement might move the scales in the right direction in the morning :) fingers crossed! appreciating your support mate, thanks xx

That's the spirit. Think jeans. Think summer. Have a good day today. X

Am thinking skinny jeans all day!! Am back in the 11's again woooo! And I will NOT be getting in the 12's again :)

Back