Hoping to be fabulous at 40

That's great mate. Well done you.. Now keep going skinny minny x

And you'll be there in no time at all.. I keep thinking that with this diet, 2/3 weeks and I'll be where I never managed to get before on any other diet.

zoebear said:
And you'll be there in no time at all.. I keep thinking that with this diet, 2/3 weeks and I'll be where I never managed to get before on any other diet.

Hope so!! That's a great motivator for you :) you'll feel amazing when you hit that weight (and carry on going ;) )

I have picked all day today :( not bad stuff but stuff all the same - some celery, olives, 2 green beans and a thumbs worth of pork! I won't have any veg tonight to make up for it... Maybe... ;)
Logged on to minimins on the pc earlier. I found it really confusing!! Have just used my phone app up until today, so didn't realise there's the 'like' facility on comments so am going to try and get my head round it and use it more :)
I thought I'd buy myself a treat too for getting this far! I bought some Liz Earl skincare and wrote myself a gift message saying well done for getting to 3 weeks and losing a stone :) its not being delivered till the end of next week so 1: I need to stay 100% till then and 2: I need to lose at least 2lbs!! But if I do I can justify the present :)
Hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend and having a great day x

That's a lovely idea. Something to look forward to. Keep yourself busy tonight and stay away from picky foods.

Where are yoooooou? Just checking in and hoping you're having a great weekend and being good. X

zoebear said:
Where are yoooooou? Just checking in and hoping you're having a great weekend and being good. X

Haha! Im still here! Been very busy today, girls have swimming and trampolining all morning on Saturdays, then they had a party all afternoon :) am shattered! I have however been perfect today *stops to polish halo* - I needed to be after picking yesterday, if only to prove I can still do it! I think it helped being so busy... OH out tonight so am in my pj's, munchkins in bed, catching up on recorded telly and having a truffa bar ;) ahhhhh... x

What a lovely day! Feels so nice to be feeling good and in control... I'm not dreading the warmer weather as I have done the last few years :)
Cooked everyone sausage and bacon butties for Sunday 'treat' brekkie and will do a roast later - but don't seem fazed by it all, I think the meals help a great deal... And the chance to slide away when said meals are being eaten to have some much missed me time :)
Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend x

Sounds like you're sailing thru now mate. Well done xx

Struggled yesterday... Think my totm is due soon and I ended up having another pack - not the end of the world but am suffering for it today I think. I had the vanilla cereal shake mixed into a mush (I didn't like it at all but still ate the lot!) today I'm having excruciating stomach cramps and a lot going on in the bottom department... I suffer from ibs and am v sensitive to wheat so am thinking maybe the little pieces of cereal might be doing it? Who knows, I'm just in lots of pain :(

Sounds painful. Hope it eases soon for you. I can't believe how difficult I found totm on this. Will be super prepared next month.

An extra pack won't harm. Better than falling off totally. Stay strong. It's only a couple of days and you'll be back to normal. X

zoebear said:
Sounds painful. Hope it eases soon for you. I can't believe how difficult I found totm on this. Will be super prepared next month.

An extra pack won't harm. Better than falling off totally. Stay strong. It's only a couple of days and you'll be back to normal. X

Thanks :) I went to bed with a fever so must have caught a bug or something... Feel better today though :) totm isn't actually due for another week! Eek! I always get the munchies a good 7 days before though then once it arrives can't eat a thing! Unfortunately that usually means a whole week of stuffing my face! x

Back