Hoping to be fabulous at 40

W3 weigh in and am a happy gal - lost 5lbs so that's a total of 15lbs in 3 weeks :) :) stomach cramps have gone too so all good... Really beginning to feel like the magical 10's are only just round the corner - there is light at the end of the tunnel!!
Hope everyone has a good day x

Thanks hun x
Just done my measurements and am gobsmacked! In 3 weeks I've lost 3" off bust, 6" off my waist, 5" off my hips and 4" from my mahoosive bottom :) am loving this diet!!

sarahlou72 said:
W3 weigh in and am a happy gal - lost 5lbs so that's a total of 15lbs in 3 weeks :) :) stomach cramps have gone too so all good... Really beginning to feel like the magical 10's are only just round the corner - there is light at the end of the tunnel!!
Hope everyone has a good day x

Amazing loss well done!! Especially with so little to loose! You will be at goal in no time xxx

Great losses, well done you!! :talk017:

Am sat in bed waiting for scrambled eggs and mushrooms to be brought to me!! Ahhhh! Can't wait! girls were desperate to cook me something in bed for mothers day so thought I'd treat myself - first meal for 3.5 weeks can't wait! Even pushed the boat out and had a milky coffee ;) hope everyone has a great day x

sarahlou72 said:
Am sat in bed waiting for scrambled eggs and mushrooms to be brought to me!! Ahhhh! Can't wait! girls were desperate to cook me something in bed for mothers day so thought I'd treat myself - first meal for 3.5 weeks can't wait! Even pushed the boat out and had a milky coffee ;) hope everyone has a great day x

And 4 minutes later it's gone! didn't touch the sides!! Yummy..... ;)

sounds yum

Well today isn't going swimmingly... spent the morning in hosp with my eldest... She was having lots of tests and the conclusion was she has glue ear and needs an op to remove her adanoids :( not a huge operation but I'm not a happy bunny all the same :( my totm seems to be dragging on much longer and is also much heavier... The diet maybe? Who knows but I'm drained... Have found myself staring longingly at things we have in the bread bin - cinnamon bagels and brioche rolls mainly! Anyway in order to not eat those I've had 4 chicken satays and 2 chicken dippers :( not sure of the carbs but will forfeit a pack in the hope that will cancel those out? Ah well, moan over ;) today's another day x

sarahlou72 said:
Well today isn't going swimmingly... spent the morning in hosp with my eldest... She was having lots of tests and the conclusion was she has glue ear and needs an op to remove her adanoids :( not a huge operation but I'm not a happy bunny all the same :( my totm seems to be dragging on much longer and is also much heavier... The diet maybe? Who knows but I'm drained... Have found myself staring longingly at things we have in the bread bin - cinnamon bagels and brioche rolls mainly! Anyway in order to not eat those I've had 4 chicken satays and 2 chicken dippers :( not sure of the carbs but will forfeit a pack in the hope that will cancel those out? Ah well, moan over ;) today's another day x

That'll be 'tomorrow's another day' - think I should just give up on today and go to bed when the kids do! Lol!

Feeling really positive today :) didn't knock myself out of k so all good... wish totm would sod off, I'm bored of it now! 4 packs today, loads of water and hopefully I'll see a 3lb drop in the morning... Fingers crossed :) hope everyone has a great day x

Forgot to weigh in yesterday! Doh! Feeling thinner though so that's a good sign :) am going to try and stay off the scales till next weds... Hmmmm...
Been for two interviews this morning, not something I would have had the confidence to do a month ago so all in all today's a good day :) hope everyone else's is too x

Loopeylou said:
That's great new about interview :) you'd life is most def on the up.
Don't know if I could wait another week to get weighed-that's willpower off you ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks loopeylou :) one of the interviews was with a chap that I worked for 15 years ago when I was much thinner - a month ago the whole thing would have been clouded by me constantly thinking that he was thinking how much weight I've put on! I'm nowhere near what I was then but felt good today all the same - plus he'd put on a bit too ;) but yes, things are definately on the up :) :) as for the scales, we'll have to see!! x

Well that didn't last long - weighed myself this morning.. Wish I hadn't though as only lost 2lb this week! It was my totm so maybe that's effected it. A loss is a loss and looking at the grander picture I've lost 17lbs since starting on 22nd feb :) So I'm 11.7 - I have till 20th April to get as far into the 10's as I can get then the plan is to have a week off, hopefully sensible eating, then back on plan to get in the 9's... Wish I didnt have to take a break really but I've got two 'do's' to go to and they're special so I can't be in ketosis for them... Reading others restarts I can see getting back on can be tough, and it's starting to bother me now. Ah well I still have about 4 weeks left to do so will try to budge as much as possible in that time and see how it goes... Phew think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself! Lots of water, no milk in coffee, half the veg allowance, 4 packs and NO chicken satays for me from now on :) hope everyone has a great Friday :)

Back