Hoping to be fabulous at 40

Loopeylou said:
2lb loss is still a fab loss esp being totm sweetie, be proud of what you have and are continuing to achieve xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks hun :) not feeling it today but that's just cheered me up :) xx

bb12 said:
well done id love to weigh 11st 7

hopefully by may

Thanks mate :) how you doing? May will be here in no time and you're doing brilliantly! I seem to be wishing time away at the moment... Desperate to turn the calendar so it's April!! Nearly crumbled last night but so glad I didn't :) x

This diet seems to be getting harder!! Maybe it's because I can see the end.... I really would like another stone off but the way I'm going I don't think that'll happen! I placed my last order yesterday, to see me through the next 25 days. Am constantly thinking about refeeding... Was thinking about doing Atkins or south beach maybe to lose a few pounds more, then maintain but I've settled on weight watchers... I don't want to knock a whole food group out. When I finish this diet I want to start eating the way I'm going to eat forever - healthy eating, lots of walking, keeping track and not denying myself anything just compensating for it preferably before I have a treat... Someone on here posted that they've always said there's a thin person inside them desperate to get out and now they've reached goal they remind themselves that there's now a fat person inside wanting to get out - I think that's a fab way of thinking and I'm going to keep that in mind always... Anyway waffle over for today :) hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine x

sarahlou72 said:
This diet seems to be getting harder!! Maybe it's because I can see the end.... I really would like another stone off but the way I'm going I don't think that'll happen! I placed my last order yesterday, to see me through the next 25 days. Am constantly thinking about refeeding... Was thinking about doing Atkins or south beach maybe to lose a few pounds more, then maintain but I've settled on weight watchers... I don't want to knock a whole food group out. When I finish this diet I want to start eating the way I'm going to eat forever - healthy eating, lots of walking, keeping track and not denying myself anything just compensating for it preferably before I have a treat... Someone on here posted that they've always said there's a thin person inside them desperate to get out and now they've reached goal they remind themselves that there's now a fat person inside wanting to get out - I think that's a fab way of thinking and I'm going to keep that in mind always... Anyway waffle over for today :) hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine x

Love that way of thinking :) thankfully I don't have to think of refeed yet....but SW or WW to maintain will be way to go for me I think it's just getting to stabilisation which seems the hardest thing- worth it in the end though hey xx

Hmmmm sts this week :( am not surprised, I've dicked about, picking here n there - had a jelly Monday night which had citric acid in (didn't realise till after) and 3 bars yesterday *hangs head in shame*
However I'm not gonna mope, it's a huge kick up the bum... Am on countdown - only 3 more weigh ins left and would like to shift atleast 10 lbs :)
That'll mean 2 stone in 8 weeks and I'd be over the moon with that :)
My girls have now broken up for the Easter hols now so am going to have a fun filled few days with them before I start my new job on Monday and they go into holiday club... Am hoping work will be a good distraction and help keep me on track :)
Have a great day peeps x

Loopeylou said:
At least you know why and what to do to turn it around :)
Hope you have a lovely few days off with the girls and yes work will def keep you on straight and narrow - I know it does for me xx

Really looking forward to it actually - plan to have a chicken salad for lunch as don't want to go into the diet too much with new people! xx

Today's been a struggle again and I think it's because I've tried to give up smoking - haven't had one since Saturday but as the weeks gone on I've just picked more and more... Have had 5 packs today!!! And 4 boiled eggs so no doubt at all that I'll be out of k tomorrow :( so I hate to say it but I shall be starting smoking again tomorrow :( I can't fail at this diet, not when I have 3 weeks left... I will give up smoking on 1st may x

You need to do what's best for you, dieting and giving up smoking must be so tough. I have up years ago then dealt with the weight but if your on plan then I def understand your decision.
The focus that has helped your lose your weight will help you tackle giving up smoking when your ready xx

Loopeylou said:
You need to do what's best for you, dieting and giving up smoking must be so tough. I have up years ago then dealt with the weight but if your on plan then I def understand your decision.
The focus that has helped your lose your weight will help you tackle giving up smoking when your ready xx

I know that both is best really, but if I try and tackle both I think I'll fail at both :(
So today I'm 100% on diet for next 3 weeks then a week of celebrations then the smoking - controlled by ww! Thanks for your support loopey :) xx

extra packs and eggs are better than cake,chips ect and ive always given up smoking when pregnant and have eaten everything in sight, after my youngest i didnt start smoking again and continued eating everything in sight lol

your very nearly there so you can give up smoking in a few weeks :)

bb12 said:
extra packs and eggs are better than cake,chips ect and ive always given up smoking when pregnant and have eaten everything in sight, after my youngest i didnt start smoking again and continued eating everything in sight lol

your very nearly there so you can give up smoking in a few weeks :)

True!! And we have sooo many cakes in the house at the minute too for some reason!! I wish I'd stayed off smoking after my youngest... Today's been better, got caught short at my mums n ended up having some tinned salmon, spam (!!) and a dairylea triangle lol! My cals are up but carbs stayed low so not too bad :) am looking forward to starting work on Monday, think that'll reign things in :)

What have I missed. Giving up smoking. A new job. You don't hang about.

Taken your advice. Started a new diary. Back Sunday. X

zoebear said:
What have I missed. Giving up smoking. A new job. You don't hang about.

Taken your advice. Started a new diary. Back Sunday. X

Ha! Working again hasn't quite sunk in yet ;)

Good for you - nice to see you back :) :) x

I crumbled :( I ate last night and this morning :( do I have the weekend off and get back on it Monday when I start my new job? Or do I draw a line under it and carry on today in the hope that I may be in k by monday... Would I even be in ketosis by Monday?! Arghhh! What to do!!!

Loopeylou said:
I was in Ketosis within a few days, hubbie took 7. Guess it's diff for everyone, trouble is how much damage would a weekend do?
Whatever you decide just keep focused on your goals hun xx

I was a few days too, but you're right, the damage of a weekend could take a week to undo :( which I don't have spare!! (only got 21 days left - think that may be the problem)
My goal is to see 10's on the scale by 20th April - I will see them... Can I do 7 lbs in 3 weeks? Gonna try :) thanks hun xx

Back