Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

That's great, nowhere near as bad as you expected!! At least 4lbs of that will be glycogen and water and will come off easily!! I'd quite like to be in the 13's for my next wi on Sunday, that's 4lbs for me. I'm going to work hard at it and try and stick to SS days where I can. Today I've had cottage cheese to try and stop feeling so sick. It seems to have worked for now.

Well done Hun xxx

Thanks guys! I forgot how hard starting this diet is!! I'm sooo hungry!! Had all 3 shakes and 3 litres of water! Can't even have my coffee as had my teeth whitened in America!! Just painted my nails and going to walk the pooch before returning home and straight to bed to catch up with last weeks tv!!

I'm on a moving an handling trainers course the next 4 days- yawn!! I've got to leave the house at 6 and probably won't get back home till 8ish each day! It's gonna be tough going- can't even rely on the coffee to keep me awake- unless I drink it through a straw!!

And my rod has got a bite!! Have been chatting to a guy through a dating website and he's now asked to meet up! Eeek! I'm not sure if I have the confidence yet but I'm thinking it's time to get out there and use it to gain my confidence! Will try and put it off for a few weeks to get a few more pounds off tho!!

Off to walk the poochy now- night all! X

I'm meant to stay away from it for at least 2 weeks but it does stain your teeth and I have really noticed a major discolouration since starting this diet!! So might resort to drinking coffee through a straw- I definetly can't get through this diet without it!! X

you've done really well not putting much on on your holiday. it'll be off within days. looking really good :)

OMG thats a good gain..(in a nice way) how long did u go for??

im off next week and dreading the gain weight its scaring me thinking about it now.x

I only went away for a week but kinda let myself off the diet a few days before! I made better choices than I would have done before the diet! Didn't have crisps or chocolate but still had the sneaky ice cream etc! Still had some naughty things but a lot less than I would have previously!! Would live to getthe whole 6 pounds off this week!! Fingers crossed!!

Ull be fine shanny!! Make better choices but enjoy your holiday!! Xx

Omg you only put on 6 lbs! That's crazy, I can do that in 2 days and that's without being on holiday. At least you know the 4 lbs is pretty much in the bag, and I bet it'll prompt a kick start and you have a super week.

It's gonna be hell getting back on plan, but once you are you'll feel amazing and it'll so be worth it.

I am so surprised by the 6 lb gain- I really did have what I wanted!! But wierdly glad to be back on plan and have found new motivation from somewhere, especially now the sun is shining!!

Well I'm on day 2, struggling along, very hungry but sticking to plan 100%! sat in a course today so that's not helping!! Xx

Day 3 of restart!

Not yet in ketosis but getting there I think! Hoping for a pink stick in the morning!! Jumped on the scales this morning and coming down nicely so all good!!

I have been on a course for the last 2 days and the next 2 so have been kept pretty busy and haven't had time to think of food just yet! Am staying over in Oxford tomorrow night as have exams on Friday so need to make sure I have all my tetras etc!

No plans this weekend so no temptation there! My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and a few friends are asking how im going to celebrate. Sad I know but I don't want to- don't want another reason to come of my diet! I'm quite happy having a few diet cokes, cinema or bowling but friends aren't that kinda people! It's sambuca shots or wine at home!! Might fake a sickness bug nearer the time!!

Hope everyones good x x

You'll have a pinkie tomorrow!!! It's a tough call about your birthday, see how you feel closer to the time!! I'm hoping to be at target (aaaaargh) for my birthday at the end of May. This was also my plan for last year lol. It seems that every time I create plans or targets like this I freak out and never make it. But no, I'm determined it's doable and it's a realistic 3lbs a week, give or take.

My cousins wedding is on April 16th so I want to lose as much as I can before then, but I've got no set target in mind for that, just as much as I can in that time!

Hi Kimmie, I've just read your diary through from the beginning - you have done so brilliantly! Well done on such a small gain from your holiday - I gained 13lbs just over Christmas when I was supposed to be doing Slimming World, so heaven knows what I'd have gained after a week in Florida! I have just re-started CD for what feels like the zillionth time - my life has been pretty bumpy this last 18months so I try not to be too hard on myself - but this time I really want to achieve something. I'm on day 3 today and just about to start glugging the water - I only really like the choc mint shakes and the choc tetras but have had the choc mint bar too, my CDC is quite lenient about having them in the first week since I've re-started this so many times lol.

You have really inspired me, thanks. I'll keep an eye out on how you are doing from here on in;)

Hi Kimmie, I just wanted to say that I started reading your diary last night as I was having a wobble (only got to page 4 so far and then had my soup dinner) and I wanted to say THANK YOU!
I will continue to read tonight, but it was just so inspiring to read your journey (I think up until your girl's night out) and see your confidence start to grow and the weight diminish. Well done sweetie. Our stats are the same and I was thinking when I started on Monday that I won't loose 2 stones in 2 months before I have the weekend away, but we are practically the same (although you are 5 years younger than me) and that has given me the confidence to see that it can be done.
Today is day 4 for me and I am firmly in ketosis, so chuffed to bits. I am worried about the weekend and getting through it 100% but that is my first goal. I am going to keep the rest of your diary to read until the weekend as I know it will get me through.
Have a blessed and successful day Kimmie and thanks again for your diary xx

Hope your assessment went well Hun, I'm sure you aced it!!

I'm not speaking to my physio lol. Been referred to a sports physio now and she gave me some new exercises to do yesterday and now both my legs are killing me, I'm so out of shape now :( But she's happy with my progress and things are definitely looking better with regards to getting back to the gym and zumba yay!!

minxie said:
Hi Kimmie, I've just read your diary through from the beginning - you have done so brilliantly! Well done on such a small gain from your holiday - I gained 13lbs just over Christmas when I was supposed to be doing Slimming World, so heaven knows what I'd have gained after a week in Florida! I have just re-started CD for what feels like the zillionth time - my life has been pretty bumpy this last 18months so I try not to be too hard on myself - but this time I really want to achieve something. I'm on day 3 today and just about to start glugging the water - I only really like the choc mint shakes and the choc tetras but have had the choc mint bar too, my CDC is quite lenient about having them in the first week since I've re-started this so many times lol.

You have really inspired me, thanks. I'll keep an eye out on how you are doing from here on in;)

Hi Minxie, many thanks for posting and Reading my waffle!! I feel like Ive started the diet for the zillinth time too but this time IS different! This site has helped me loads to keep my motivation up, hear other stories and get tips! I'm struggling to he back into it this week buy I'm getting there-I'm sure you'll so just fine! Keep posting and let me know how you get on!! Kim xx

MsV said:
Hi Kimmie, I just wanted to say that I started reading your diary last night as I was having a wobble (only got to page 4 so far and then had my soup dinner) and I wanted to say THANK YOU!
I will continue to read tonight, but it was just so inspiring to read your journey (I think up until your girl's night out) and see your confidence start to grow and the weight diminish. Well done sweetie. Our stats are the same and I was thinking when I started on Monday that I won't loose 2 stones in 2 months before I have the weekend away, but we are practically the same (although you are 5 years younger than me) and that has given me the confidence to see that it can be done.
Today is day 4 for me and I am firmly in ketosis, so chuffed to bits. I am worried about the weekend and getting through it 100% but that is my first goal. I am going to keep the rest of your diary to read until the weekend as I know it will get me through.
Have a blessed and successful day Kimmie and thanks again for your diary xx

Hey MSV, thanks for your post and I feel very sorry for you Reading all my diary- i haven't even done that!! You can easily lose 2 stone in 2 months and even that will feel amazing!! I want to lose 6 stone in total and have broken it up into 2 stone chunks! So I'm now battling the second chunk and hope to get it off for my friends 30th birthday bash on 27th July! Can't wait to walk into monsoon and buy an amazing maxi dress for the occasion!!

Keep posting on minimins, the support on here is great and is the key to my progress!! Keep me updated x x x

Surfhunny said:
Hope your assessment went well Hun, I'm sure you aced it!!

I'm not speaking to my physio lol. Been referred to a sports physio now and she gave me some new exercises to do yesterday and now both my legs are killing me, I'm so out of shape now :( But she's happy with my progress and things are definitely looking better with regards to getting back to the gym and zumba yay!!

Hey surf!! So sorry to hear your in so much pain! Hopefully it is just retraining your muscles and no further serious injury!! Like u said yesterday, listen to your body and of it's hurting stop and rest!! I really need to step up my exercise now my weight loss is slowing down! Finances aren't great at the moment so gym is out of question! A few DVDs and country walks it is!! X

Ah thanks Hun, it is just total lack of condition in my muscles, not a new injury and I'm being a big wuss about it lol. It eases off when I walk about, just stiff as a plank.

At least you've got your lovely dog to take on walks with you, will make it more bearable!! And have you tried zumba if you like it you should have a look on YouTube cos there's loads of zumba vids to follow. X

Back