Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

I am so so hungry today!!! Had a great day today, 3 shakes and 3 litres of water down!

Did something this morning that I hadn't done for a long time - stood in front of the mirror in just my undies!! I was totally repulsed by what I saw, a 28 year old who had battered her body due to greed! My stretch marks are not proof of a gorgeous baby just my scars from too many burgers!!

15stone 12 for a 5ft 2 28 year old is just not right- I don't ever want to see that number again! Please let me see 14 something tomorrow!! X x

Well done for being brave, I too stare at myself in the mirror and although I can't wait to be slimmer, I also worry about what my skin is going to be like with such awful stretch marks?!

where do people write thier mini goals and how much they lost each week. i got a ticker but i want to do the mini goals too. dont beat yourself up about it kimmi, just put a line under it. hopefully it wont have harmed you. do any of you that on CD do the milk allowance?? i find that really helps with my cravings. but i get dreams and tastes in my mouth for food i want but that shows to me that they were bad.

I use this site from my iPhone- really need to get on the pc and have a look at how you do the tickers, mini goals and weekly weigh ins on my profile!

Well I had an awful night last night- have been trying to retrain my one year old dog to sleep in her bed in the lounge- she's been on my bed up to now!! It's been going ok since new year, she's been waking me up about 6am for a wee so that's fair enough!

Last night I could hear her sniffing and scratching at the door around 2.30am- told myself to ignore get then shed go back to bed- she didn't!! So finally got up at 3 am to find a right mess in the lounge! Poor little maisy had been sick twice, 1 large poo and liquid everywhere else!! (on the cream cArpet!)

I couldn't really tell her off, she obviously was poorly- so I spent 2 hours cleaning up the lounge- have used whole can of vanish carpet foam! Let her in the bedroom then and she woke me up every half hour to go out- poor little dog really did need to go!!

In the manic of this my crazy diet head decided to weigh myself!! So at 3am this morning I was 15st 1!! Went back to bed angry!!

Anyway- got up at 9 and took maisy out for a long walk as she still needed to clear her system- bless her!! Then I realised it had to be the chicken I gave her to stop meeating it- I feel so bad!!

So I'm at work this morning, wondering what mess I'm going to return to!!! Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Hoping the scrambled egg I left her will start binding asap!!

Weighed before I left for work and ............ I'm 14st 12!!!!! I am so so glad to see the number 14!!! I know my scales weigh me in 2 pound lighter than my CDC but to me that's a stone since new years day!! Have my first weigh in tomorrow so will get clearer results!!! Can't wait! X

Good to see ur ticker is sorted. :)

i have been having a terrible last 24 hours so i know your feeling. Poor dog it must have made you feel bad but u obviously didnt know it was gonna be bad.

Congrats on the 14 12. I wish i could see that again soon but it is going to take me at least 8 months to get to that. Haha. Keep going you will soon be there.

Yay for the 14's! How does it feel? I actually can't ever remember being 14 stone, though I must have been there once. 14 stone is my wedding goal!

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope your official weigh in shows the 14's too! X

Well had the official weigh in this morning and I am .............. 14st 13!!! So a 13 pound loss in first week!!! Very happy, more happy that I'm back in the 14s rather than the weight loss!

Just bought 21 tetra packs, find them so much nicer than the sachets. I also work onthe community so have them ready made is so much easier!

Next goal is to get to 14stone 0 by January 29th! I have a night out with the girls and would love for them to notice that I've lost a bit! I love this diet!! Xx

Another ok day today- I must admit the excitement is started to drain a little. I've started to realise that my life and social activity is always around food!! I would visit friends for tea and cake, constantly treat myself to meals out and takeaways!! I haven't really seen anyone since I started the diet.

I don't want sit round my mums because her house is littered with chocolate, I don't feel ready to have drinks with my friends- I no I won't choose water! I'm not going in the staff room at work because of biscuits!!

I feel I have to do this until I'm really starting to see results- just feels like a very lonely time, especially because I live alone!

Hoping for a more optimistic day tomorrow!! Still at 14'13 today x

Another starter

Kimmi

I could be with you on the 'Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary'. I have had a year of faffing around, after loosing my job I found myself in the up and down of I now have the time but not the motivation (or money). I have now decided that as I turn 50 this year I better get on with it. I have everything lined up to be successful so I need to just get on and do it. I have some CD shakes left from a previous half hearted attempt and I have never used a posting board before so I have lots to learn about posting, tickers etc so it should keep me busy. I probably will waffle on but I can do it and it would make such a big difference to my confidence (both with jobs and men). I am ready so now thinking with your support bring it on. T

Your post sounds very much like myself!! I'm a true believer that no one will love you unless you love yourself and I don't- never have since the weight piled on! Am hoping that the loss will improve my confidence and get out there!!

You can definetly do it!! I was the same and used up all the old shakes- make sure u check the dates as out of date shakes are awful!!! In now on chocolate tetras briks, it's the only one I really enjoy! Looking forward to week 3 when I can have bars!!

I'm looking forward to hearing all about your journey- keep posting as like yourself this site is my therapy, my support and the unload of my daily thoughts and stresses!! I think it's going to be key to my weight loss!! Speak soon, kim x x

Day 13- 14st 11- 17 pounds lighter

Well another good day, I'm surprised that I'm sticking to it and not actually thinking too much about it! It's like I've accepted thatthis is my food for the next 12 weeks and got on with it!!

I noticed today that my skin, hair and nails are in the best condition for a long time!! Hair is shiny, nails are long and no spots (makes a change!). Ok my nails are probably better because I spend every other night filing and painting them but surprisingly I feel good!!

My Uni friend from London is coming down at the end of the month and were heading out for night on the town!! Haven't had a night out like that for about a year- just haven't had the confidence! Hoping I won't bottle it!! Would like to be 14st 0 or love to be 13 13 for that so that's 11 pound to lose in 16 days- bit of a challenge I think!!

Next mini goal Is to get under 200lbs- 7 to go x x

Feeling really grotty today :-(. How do you get through this diet when it's period time?! I don't normally have a period- haven't had one for about a year as I have the implant. Maybe the diet has brought it on but it's horrid! I feel cranky and crampy!!

Have just had a small bowl of broccoli- just needed to eat something! Hoping this won't affect my ketosis?? Hot bath and bed for me- wild Friday night!! Xx

Sucks doesn't it?! The brocolli won't knock you out, it's one of the items you can have on SS+

Day 15- 14st 10- 16 lbs lighter

Scales have been sticking for last couple of days- have lost 2lbs since Tuesday. I no I should be happy with this and expected week 2 to be slow but still can't help but feel disapointed!

Maybe it's the period, maybe the lack of water- but it's still a loss I guess!! Xx

Hey Hun, don't let it ruin your mojo, after such a big drop week 1, your body spends week 2 adjusting. My scales are sticking as well, just have faith that eventually your body will except what's happening and start dropping again. After all you can't survive on minimal Kcals, eventually you body will have to start drawing it from somewhere! And the only place it can is your fat stores.

Day 17- worked today caring for a little old lady. Have been doing the odd shift get her for I've 5 years now and I used to sit and eat all day!! Her house is full of the finest foods- I used to love it!! Anyway not one piece of food has passed my lips today- I'm so pleased!!

Scales are still stuck on 14st 10, let's see what happens at weigh in tomorrow!!

Oh and I got my first "have u lost weight" comment today!! She didn't even no I was on a diet so very pleased- apparently my face is thinner!!

Just weighed in at 14st 9, 4 pounds off this week. Not bad as I have had a horrific totm this week. Have now purchased the water flavouring so hopin I can get more water down me this week. Have decided to stay away from the bars a little longer, I just don't trust myself yet!! Xx

Good plan, the bars make things even harder for me!

Back