Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Be strong hun! Put it out of sight and try to occupy yourself. I usually find coming on here and going to the inspirational photos thread works :)

My scales are down in the mornings, but by the time I weigh in the evening (which is the weight I am going by as thats when I meet CDC) is still the same. Hasn't moved! Argh!!!

Finally the scales have budged!!! Period has finally finished an I'm 2 pound down- thank goodness!! Would like another one to drop off over the weekend before Monday weigh in please!! Xx

Well done kimmi :) I just got on the scales this morning too and they have budged!! It's a good feeling. Good luck with your WI :)

Snap, my scales are 2 lbs down and I'm hoping for another 1 before the weekend is out!

Well done us for sticking it out!

Thanks girlies! I have learnt my lesson that if you stick at it you'll get the results!! I'm 14st 6 this morning that's 202lbs! I have lost 20 pounds In 22 days! Next goal is to get into the 100lb range!

I'm starting to think about my holiday to Florida in 4 weeks time and whether I try to stick to plan or come off for a week! I'm going with all the family and kind of know I will fail and don't want to be avoiding dinner etc because of the diet- so scared of putting the weight on tho!

I've spent my day test driving new cars! I saved 7000 pounds last year to get a gastric band and now I'm gonna spend it on a mini!!! Eeeek I'm so excited!! Gotta go back in the morning to talk money!!! Taken my mind of food for sure!! Xx

Thats soo exciting! I couldn't imagine having £7k in the bank and not spending it! lol

Why don't you do your best until Florida, then just enjoy yourself. You don't have to gorge, then you can tackle any weight gain when you come back. A couple of weeks back on CD should do the trick.

I've never had that kind of savings but was so determined to have a gastric band-thinking it would be the end to all my problems! Research proved it wouldn't be and am so proud to be losing it this way!!

I guess I should keep the savings buy my current car is a shed!! It's falling Apart! So excited by the mini!

Have only drunk 1.5 litres today- don't want to start drinking now or I'll be up all night!! X

Just make sure you drink 3litres tomorrow and you shouldn't retain.

Had a brilliant day!! Paid the deposit in
My new mini- pick up next week!!! I'm so excited! I've got to make this diet work now as have spent the gastric band money!!! Yey!!

Just got back from the cinema with my ex! We have remained friends, even tho I've always held a little light for him. Haven't seen him since before Xmas and tonight he couldn't believe the weight I'd lost- he kept on and on about it!! It's strange because I don't see or feel the changes yet but apparently my face is different!!! My face mustve been huge!!!

Going to bed a very happy bunny tonight- hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow!! Xx

Congrats on the Losses and new car, Kimmi.

You could update your stats on the side to reflect the terrific losses.

MM

Thanks minniemel! I use my iPhone most so don't get a chance to update my stats! Will have a look when I next get the laptop out! Just waiting for my weigh in- I'm always so nervous- silly really!! Xx

Well I lost 5 pounds This week!! So happy!! I'm now 14st 4- that's 22 pounds in 3 weeks! I'm starting to see little changes now- in the wierdest of places! I hAve cheekbones and my wrists are getting thinner- but when's my fat tummy going to go down!!

Also got one of each flavour bar to try this week! I had a chewy chic orange one for lunch with a coffee- it was delicious!!! Now i don't no if this Is because I haven't eaten for 23 days or if they really are good!!! Very enjoyable!!

I'm out for dinner for a friends birthday tonight! So looking forward to some food! Going to harvester so chicken and salad it is for me! :) xx

have a good night out. you've lost loads already.

Well done Hun, that's fab! I lost 3 lbs, feeling a little bit short changed, but hoping next week will be a biggie!

3lbs is fab kez!!! It's one more than you really wanted and 3 lbs a week is still nearly a stone a month- when's your wedding date?!

Well I think I've just blown my ketosis!! Had chicken and salad at the harvester! Tried my best but did have a few tomatoes and a bit of grated carrot on the salad!! I now feel really guilty which is stupid- it's not like I covered it In dressing or had potato!! Can't wait to pee on a ketostix in the morning!! Haha!!

I am loving the bars- gonna have the choc mint tomorrow as everyone seems to be raving about them!

Right back to ss and being very very good this week!! I think it's honing to be 2 more weeks before I see those 13 numbers!! Can't wait!! Xx

Well I've learnt my lesson!! Even tho I think I made an okish desicion by having chicken and salad, I know I ate too much!! I have had cramps all night- my body doesn't like my binge!!

My ketostix is slightly pink but not convinced! I have got to be good today and the rest of the week!!! Not looking at the scales either!!! X

Kimmi --

Believe it. And stick to the low carb and you will be bright pink in no time. You cannot have put all your glycogen stores back with one meal... unless it was a very impressive meal! ;)

MM

you will be fine with what you ate. i believe that you will still be in ketosis. you made good choices and didn't drink etc.

i doubt that your weight has fluctuated at all and i doubt that you'll be hungry either.

p.s it would take a lot more than that to take me out of ketosis. on the 810 i can actually eat a bag of lettuce and more cottage cheese/protein and i'm still in ketosis. also i can add a little more milk and i'm fine.

Thanks guys - have done another ketostix and im definetly still i ketosis (thank goodness!!) I had the chocolate mint crunch bar for lunch with a black coffee and was gorgeous!! Im loving that i can now have bars!! Yummy!!!

Please don't read if disturbed by totm talk!!!

Help please!! I have the implanon and have not had a bleed since it was inserted 2 years ago. This is my third implanon and I have never bled while it's in.

So I had a week bleed last week and accepted that sometimes this happens! Was an awful week, I'm just not used to the cramps, the mess and the sore boobs! I finally finished on Saturday and then it's back with a vengence today! Could this be due to the diet? Does this mean my contraceptive isn't working? (not that it really matters!)

Any one else had these problems?? Any guidance is much appreciated! Xx

Back