Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Well done Kim that is a great loss. :) Really pleased for you. I've noticed as well that my nails look great, it must be all the vitamins and minerals we are getting.

I read on the forum board that you can use the water flavouring to add to water and gelatine to make a jelly :D and then put the shake made into a mix a mousse on top.. I think the thread is CD trifle. I'm going to get some mix as well this week, I'm desperate to Jazz up my water.

When I started CD for the first time I did wonder how I would cope with the bars.. but the day I decided to be a piggy face and have two :eek: I deeply regretted it as you get the most horrendous tummy ache and a bad *** ha ha x so stick to the one :)

Thanks Sarah lou!

Had an awful evening- was driving home and at a stanstill at the lights when my rear window decided to pop and shatter everywhere! No pot hole or chip- it just went! Poor little maisy dog was sat in the back and was really shocked but not hurt!

Had to use my elbow to smash the rest onto the patxel shelf before driving at snails pace home! Rang the insurance company and even tho I'm fully comprehensive I'm not covered for glass! Autoglass want 249 plus vat!!

I'm so upset, my car is only 3 years old but is always going wrong and I'm always paying out! I do a lot of miles and just fed up. It's times like this that i hate being single! No man to help me or even discuss things with- just left to sort it as usual! I want to eat now, if I lived near a shop I'd be there eating chocolate! Luckily I have nothing on the house, literally nothing to binge on! To make matters worse my whole weeks worth of Cambridge goodies are in the boot! I don't want to raise the boot because all the glass will then fall into car!!

Anyway I'm off to bed very moody and hungry!! X

Oh hun! I've got a man, but he is useless with anything remotely handy, I do all the car, house, diy stuff! So be proud that you can cope and that you don't need a man.

And don't go eating or cheating, I have completely ruined my hard work this evening. Had a complete binge and what has it achieved, other than to take me out of ketosis, halt my weight loss for at least two days and given me a very bad stomach ache!

Thanks Hun, I feel crap, just proves that I'm a pure emotional eater!! I know I would have cheated tonight but I literally cleared all the cupboards and freezer before I started the diet- so glad I did now!!

Sorry to hear about your binge, it must be so difficult being around food and having to cook for your hubby to be- I so couldn't do it! Hoping it won't take u too long to get back into ketosis x x

I'm hoping the same, the only saving grace was that there wasnt anything bad in the cupboards, like biccies or chocolate. No bread or packed lunch stuff for Scott, like pork pies and scotch eggs. I even contemplated making up some angel delight but decided that was too much like a CD mousse. So gave it a miss!

I'm so hungry!!! Didn't have my third shake last night and nothing so far today, feel I'm gonna faint!!

I'm sat in autoglass waiting for my rear window to be replaced- all my shakes in the boot!!! Apparently only 10 mins to go!!!! X

Heehee! Did you ever think you'd be so desperate for a shake?!

I'd never thought I'd be that desperate for a shake and boy did it taste good!! I tried a leek and potato soup today- was revolting! So sticking with my chocolate tetras!!

My scales are still saying 14st 9- been here for 4 days now and haven't even cheated! I'm still on my p so hoping it's that but getting very unmotivated! I so want to see those 13s in a few weeks time!! I'm so inpatient!! Xx

You're no different to the rest of us! Keep strong, if you've got TOTM you're gauranteed to be retaining water, it'll give out soon. I am positive that you will have another good lose for week 2, especially if you are being good.

How much water are you drinking each day?

Lost 13 wk 1 and 4 wk 2 so hoping for a good loss this week as hasn't cheated once! I'm having 3 litres of water per day- don't think I can manage any more!! Xx

No any more and you might start retaining, 3lts is good, I'm sure it's just down to your totm.

Wow! Life is so much better now I have water flavourings!! Haha! I have the summer berries and it's lovely- just had 1.5 litres in one go!! Yey! X

Hmmm. I have summer berries too!

Still totm- getting ultra fed up! Weighed at home this morning and have lost 1pound since Monday! I'm still in ketosis so getting really frustrated that the weight isnt coming off as quick as I had hoped! Will keep plodding on!! X

My scales hadn't moved again this morning and my totm has finished, if there is no change to my evening weight tonight that'll be 3 days with no change. Still it's got to catch up at some point hasn't it?

I'm sorry that your in the same position, it really does suck! The pounds have to come off- it has to be down to fluid and swelling etc! My next weigh in with my CDC is Monday so hoping the pounds might disappear over the weekend - I can hope!! Xx

Snap, my weigh in is Monday too.

Kimmi it must be the week of sticking scales :eek: Mine havn't moved since Monday either and I am getting weighed Saturday. I am getting so bored of plain water, I think I will give the water flavours a try, especially now you have mentioned glugging down loads of water in one go.. keep plugging away the weights got to go sooner or later :)

I totally recommend the water flavourings- they really do make a difference! I really struggled with drinking but managing 3-4 litres easily now! I actually enjoy it! Summer berries is nice and refreshing! Hope your scales budge by Saturday! Xx

I nearly just lost it!!!!! I'm babysitting for my gorgeous one year old niece and my brother has tins of Christmas chocs everywhere! I literally had picked 5 chocolate orange segments and was untwisting the wrapper when it hit me!!! "what the he'll am I doing"!! Put them down and have hid them!! I'm feeling low and prone to cheating as the scales read iv
Lost a pound since Monday :-( xx

Back