Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Well aim for 2 a week then, so you've got some in the bank! lol

Hi Kimmie - that sounds incredibly painful, hope its a bit better this morning. Well done on your loss 13st 3 is fab xx PGD :)

Well done Kim!! Are you off to Bath tomorrow? Hope you have a fab time!! X

Yep, off to bath tomorrow morning- I'm hoping that I'll drink so much that I'll end up vomiting it all back up!! Nah, I will try to make good choices, need to eat if I'm drinking! Got Another group offriends coming round sat night for a curry night so off to buy cooked tikka chicken etc for me to nibble on!

All I want is 2lb a week!! Xx

Jayellekay said:
Its brill! I lost 2.5lb this week - and am 100% SS!!!

Well done for being 100% as- I wish I could get back on it fully- did as 5 days and had 2 slip up days so 2.5 is good with me. I know I'll put on this week -/ have Mega weekend plans bit hey ho! X

Amazing weekend so far but have eaten anything and everything! Back on it today. Sole source for the week and see what I can shift!! Loving this lovely weather xx

Glad you've had a fab weekend!! I'm really looking forward to my weekend away next weekend!! I just hope the weather is as gorgeous next weekend. I'm off out to sit in the garden, now that I feel more human and the sun is in the back garden!

How was the spa? Did you have a good time with the girlies? A wee spa trip is a great idea.
How did you get on with ss today?
x

Spa weekend was amazing- the weather was gorgeous and we went up onto the rooftop spa pool which was lush! Far too much wine and food was consumed! I then had a different group of friends round saturdy night for curry- more food and wine and then I got to meet mr lovelys family over a 4 course family roast on Sunday! A perfect weekend but horrified what has passed my lips!

Back on sole source- have done well today but not enough fluids! Will push tomorrow x

Ah sounds like things are getting serious if you've had Sunday dinner with his family :D glad you had a fab weekend!!! X

Sounds lush...

At least your back on it this week, and you can hopefully lose what you might have gained on a fab sounding weekend!

Good luck!

Well I'm struggling! Have been toying With the idea of leaving Cambridge behind and starting with rosemary conley. Had made my mind up last night that's what I was going to do to save money, be able to eat with friends and family and continueto slwly lose the 2 stone I want to lose!

Then woke up this morning and thought I've ben here before and failed! As soon as I left cambridge I made excuses and failed! I simply cannot go back to 15st 12- I was so unhappy!

I just can't break it but hoping that this little rant on hear will help! I know I've put on this week- I went off the track last night and have cotinued today! I'm having a lot of stress at work and am coping or not coping by eating- I'm putting on weight- I can feel it all ready!

I've cancelled tomorrows CDC appointment- I no I should go to get the talking to I need but I think this will just make thongs worse! I need to lose what I've gained this week but so frightened to step on the scales!

So tomorrow is a new day and a new start- I know I've said this a fewtime but I have to do it! If mr lovely is truly lovely he will understand and support me in this- I will still have the odd chicken salad or salmon for special occasions! I have to do it!!

So am working in wantage and henley tomorrow- need to pick up some flavoured water as I'm literally drinking nothing!! So miserable today- can't believe I'm failing again!

Oh chick you're not failing!! You're on here talking it through, not hiding away in denial!! You only fail when you completely stop trying!!

Has Mr Lovely got any clue you're trying to lose weight? Maybe nows the time to get him on board to help keep you going? Personally I couldn't think of giving up CD before getting to target because I get too frustrated with slower losses and give up, then inevitably come crawling back to CD again with extra weight to lose.

I think you need to form a plan in your mind so you know where you're going, by this for example I mean say you'll do CD for the days you're not with his Loveliness, and be sensible the days you are with him, have 1200 days when you're with him maybe. That way you're completely in control you plan to increase your cals on those days and cut back on the others that way you're always on plan, stopping you from feeling guilty and feeling like you're failing. It's just a thought.

I know that was waffly I hope you get what I mean!! But one way or another you can do it and I'll always be here for moral support xxx

Last edited:
Aw, chin up chick. You've done fab, and as soon as you're back into it you'll carry on great, I'm sure of it.

I've been thinking the same recently, but have snapped myself out of it by thinking 'i've got the rest of my life to eat out with friends and family, what's another few months of being careful and perhaps missing out to a certain extent in the grand scheme of things?'

Hope you can get your head back in it soon Hun, and perhaps consider telling Mr Lovely. You never know, he might surprise you?

:)

Well I've just weighed myself and I'm 13st 7- have put on 3lbs which isn't as bad as I thought!
My plan: sole source/ sole source plus
I have no distractions for the next week as far as I can see. Mr lovely is staying tomorrow night so will cook him a cooked breakfast Friday morning but will have a shake. He does know I'm trying to cut back but not to the extent of not eating!
I have 5 days of shakes so will need to make an appointment for Monday- I'm scared!

Make that appointment Missy lol!! I'm glad that 3lb wasn't as bad as you thought, I hope I only gain albs this weekend!!! You can do it Hun!!!!

Just popped into asda and all there flavoured water has citric acid in. Does malic acid stop you going into ketosis? My CDC said I should only have plain or sparkling water and water flavourings but I really struggle. If I can buy flavoured water I know I'll easily drink 3-4 litres- help please?!! Xx

Back