Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Oh hun, that'll be mostly TOTM water weight - for some unlucky few (eg me!) it can add up to 5lb each time. eep.

I think you are doing SO WELL and like nearly all of us here I can really relate to the food issues. God knows how I'll ever conquer them - I have no idea how to maintain should I ever reach my goal weight. At least if someone gives us say smoking, they can go cold turkey (turkey, food, mmmm) and never go near a cigarette again. Its not like that with food, you have to eat every day. Its so nice to know I'm not alone :eek:)

I lost 1 measly pound two weeks ago but lost 5lb the week after, despite a small curry binge. Not holding out any hope for the weigh in tomorrow tho - TOTM due as well and I feel lke a heffer on steriods who has swollowed a beach ball.

xoxo

RhiBro said:
A loss is a loss Hun!! And I know we do this diet to get massive results fast, but your body will do it's own thing!! Could be for a number of reasons.

Keep your chin up, you've done so well so far!

Thanks hun, a loss indeed is a loss but just wanted a few more off to cushion the gain I will get next week while in holiday! I'm just so scared of putting the weight in again!! I'm sure it'll be fine as long as I get straight back on it!! Hope your getting on ok? Xx

Kes said:
Chin up. As above it could be any number of things... and you have done so well this last weekend...

Stick with it hun... and when your away, remember try not to eat too many carbs... or sweet stuff...

Thank you, I'm trying not to concentrate in the lack of pound loss but how well I did not to gorge on the pizza or breakfasts! I also got a few compliments and people noticing I have lost weight so that's always a bonus! Really looking forward to a holiday but also petrified of putting weight on! Am going to try and eat low carb, lots of meat and salad and water!! Wish me luck!!! Xx

eekthehippo said:
Oh hun, that'll be mostly TOTM water weight - for some unlucky few (eg me!) it can add up to 5lb each time. eep.

I think you are doing SO WELL and like nearly all of us here I can really relate to the food issues. God knows how I'll ever conquer them - I have no idea how to maintain should I ever reach my goal weight. At least if someone gives us say smoking, they can go cold turkey (turkey, food, mmmm) and never go near a cigarette again. Its not like that with food, you have to eat every day. Its so nice to know I'm not alone :eek:)

I lost 1 measly pound two weeks ago but lost 5lb the week after, despite a small curry binge. Not holding out any hope for the weigh in tomorrow tho - TOTM due as well and I feel lke a heffer on steriods who has swollowed a beach ball.

Thanks eek- must admit I was pretty disapointed but have moved on!! I just wanted a few pounds off before holiday- so scared of putting on again but I sooo need a holiday!! As long as I get straight back to to mye CDC the day after my hols I'll be fine! Your doing amazingly well!!! Xx

*Shanny* said:
hello what date do you jet off? bet your excited now.x

Hi shanny, I leave at 530 on Saturday morning! Am getting excited but haven't planned anything yet!! Haven't got currency or started packing so have booked friday off to finally sort myself out!! Worried about the diet but if I carry on like this I'm going to let my diet ruin it!! I'm going to put weight on and need to accept this!! Scary!! X

Don't let thoughts of diets ruin it Hun, I did CD for most of the time I was there (how I do not know) but in the last week I thought sod it I'm on holiday!!! I was sensible-ish and stuck to Atkins type foods. I had steak from Hard Rock yum, and ordered chicken etc, but didn't eat much of the carby accompliments and it was fine! I still felt like I was having a good time but didn't do too much damage, I should've done it all the way through my holiday really! I had the occasional treat too. Unlike this last time where I stuffed my face for two whole weeks lol.

Anything that goes on will come right back off when you get home!! Oh I'm sooo jealous!! Say hello to the Cat in the Hat at Universal for me lol, oh and go on the Bilge Rat Barge for me too if you go to Islands of Adventure. He he :)

Thanks surf, am planning on being Sensible and my mum will be the first to say something if I reach for something naughty!! I loved cat in the hat- last time I went!! CAn't wait- shame it's only a week!! X

kimmi1982 said:
Thanks surf, am planning on being Sensible and my mum will be the first to say something if I reach for something naughty!! I loved cat in the hat- last time I went!! CAn't wait- shame it's only a week!! X

"Apparently" I barged children out of the way to get a photo of me with The Cat in the Hat. I don't remember seeing children near him, I NEEDED to get my picture with him, he's my childhood hero cos the book has a character called Sally in it! Lol. I am such a child!! I also almost knocked Buzz Lightyear over trying to get a photo. :eek:

Just in case you aren't excited enough!!! ;)

Attachments

• image-627291368.jpg
    image-627291368.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 42
These turkey legs were my saving grace when everyone else was having hamburgers etc!

And just a picture of my holiday home in the US lol ;)

Attachments

• image-2944811007.jpg
    image-2944811007.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image-147613628.jpg
    image-147613628.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 39
Turkey legs are good, I remember them being sold onthe Jurassic park bit- that rode was bloody scary!!! Sooo excited!!! Eeekk! X

Yeah!!! The Mummy ride was my worst because one of the guys that supervise the queue freaked me out by jumping out at me, that was it for the ride then my nerves were jangling :eek:

Hun don't keep worrying... and what's done on holiday stays on hols.. if you do stress about it and things don't go well you will be more upset with your self.. so stop worrying.. what's going to happen will happen, come back work off anything you have put on, and at least know it should come off quickly

Kes said:
Hun don't keep worrying... and what's done on holiday stays on hols.. if you do stress about it and things don't go well you will be more upset with your self.. so stop worrying.. what's going to happen will happen, come back work off anything you have put on, and at least know it should come off quickly

I'm taking your advice and not worrying!! I haven't weighed myself since my CDC on Monday so that's a step in the right direction! Am being good so far and believe my holiday starts on Saturday morning so will weigh in then and leave the diet behind me!!

I have unofficially finished work- am meant to be working from home tomorrow but going to slog away at it tonight do I can have lunch with friends and get a holiday haircut!

Hope all are well x x

I'm taking your advice and not worrying!! I haven't weighed myself since my CDC on Monday so that's a step in the right direction! Am being good so far and believe my holiday starts on Saturday morning so will weigh in then and leave the diet behind me!!

I have unofficially finished work- am meant to be working from home tomorrow but going to slog away at it tonight do I can have lunch with friends and get a holiday haircut!

Hope all are well x x

Hiya, just wanted to say I am extremely jealous of your holiday! :D Hope you have an amazing time. I agree with what the others already said, so go and enjoy yourself. Hope you have a safe journey on Saturday. :)

glad you are feeling a little more positive about it :)

i've missed so much of your diary. i'm wrapped up in my own little bubble right now.

i wish i was going to florida :) we are thinking euro disney again this year. would love to go again. quite stressful with the kids though :) i'll be taking my running gear with me if i do go and i'll be going for a 3 mile run everyday. then eating reasonably sensible :):):)

just have fun and remember if you do have a bad food time you can get it off again when you come home it is not a big deal. :D

Ooooh Kim not long now :D :D hope you manage to get your work done tonight so you can do fun holiday preparations tomorrow :D

I'm not jealous at all lol :)

Soooooo jealous!!!

Go, enjoy yourself, don't go too extreme either way!! If you starve yourself and restrict you'll feel you've missed out, however on the flip side if you go completely mental, deep down you'll be disappointed too. A little of what you fancy!!

(that, coming from me, 6 stone overweight!! Pot...kettle...black!!)

Anyway, you know what im getting at!!

:)

Back