hoping2shrinks Diary

well having struggled rather over the last couple of weeks i have only lost a pound!
still better than a gain i suppose xx

Well a day late with the weigh in but good news; its a loss of 2 this week. Also got the slightly higher dose of reductil from the GP so hopefully things will speed up again. Off to update the ticker .... xx

Yay!! Well done you :D xxxx

Time for an update:
Well this morning I weighed and had sts which I am actually OK with as have struggled a bit over the last week, havent had a chance to exercise much and have eaten some stuff I shouldnt of.
Ive also stopped taking Reductil, as DH and I have decided its time for us to start a family!!! That makes it sound like its been a snap decision - its not - its something that we've thought about long and hard and not a decision taken lightly! Woo I am sooo excited but cant take Reductil if trying to get pregnant so its back to just trying to be good but I dont feel that taking them has been a waste, have still lost and it has helped me to break some bad habits!
So im still going to be trying to lose more weight whilst trying to conceive as the lighter i am the better, if it happens fairly soon I'll still be overweight but am just gonna have to be careful to not gain too much when pregnant!

thought it was about time to update the diary on here.
I am now pregnant so no longer dieting but trying to follow healthy eating guidelines, which with the nausea is not proving very easy. The only thing that relieves it is to eat it seems!!
Still will be worth it long term!
Im just about over the shock now, this was our 1st month trying to conceive and i thought it would take a while so we're both over the moon!
Im due around 20/08/09.
xxx

thanks ali! :):):)

Back