ProPoints Horrific diary of a hopeful loser

WK 13 WI

0.9 kgs this week , dropped a point down to 36 aswell.

Off to Manchester today so will be doing my best to stick to plan.

Best friend making it difficult by buying malteasers and minstrels for the train - big packets aswell even when i said i wont be eating those- she says oh well just as a back up then!

Well done for loss! Pesky maltesers and minstrels :( xx

Wk14 - didnt weigh in, eat like a monster that whole week - utterly ridiculous throwing any old food downmy throat, pizza, selection box, anything i could find. so guessed a a gain but too chicken **** to WI

wk 15 WI-
Lost 1.5 kgs, so proper chuffed, im down 30lbs from the start and under 100 kgs :)

This is only due to sticking to 30pp a day from last friday but no exercise, so going back to normal now 36 pp a day and 49 weeklies with exercise

You're doing really well on WW hon. you have good consistent losses. You seeing the difference in yourself yet? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

yeah seeing a difference in face definetly, its a normal persons face not puffy and sweaty all the time, so top half seems slimmer but still look pregnant and bit lumpy on hips and bum, hopefully with the next 10kgs this will even out. just need to keep on top of food urges during christmas.

Your so close now in numbers do you feel close in your head?

Oh yeah, I got that from family and such... Telling me they could see the difference in my face and stuff! Its good you are noticing the changes... Wouldn't it be great if we could pick and choose where we lose the weight, I still have a big tummy & bum!!
I keep getting close but then gaining and losing the same few pounds so I don't feel very close in my head no lol. Hopefully over the next couple months I can lose this last bit and keep it off hehe. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done for pulling bk a good loss :) x

Sigh... i miss ww, im doing a vlcd now after gainging more weight and hitting 18st9 after having my second baby :-(

Back