Hot chocolate?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Miss Bean, 16 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Has anyone tried warming the chocolate pack up ??

When I was on LT of a night time for dinner I liked to make the chocolate with hot water instead of cold because it was comforting and made me feel all nice inside...something the soups don't do on this - only the tomato.

Has anyone tried this on Exante....???

I still find the soups alot more flavourless which I suppose is a good thing...I like the vanilla though, something I hated on LT.

Thanks in advance :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Cherise, yes people do heat them up, some even have it with their coffee. Apparently they are very nice hot, I have not tried them hot.

4. krnsparkle

krnsparkle Member

I have the vanilla one hot in the morning and add coffee to give me a kick start. Then either a cold strawberry or banana for lunch and a hot chocolate at night. Someone suggested adding some peppermint tea to the chocolate so I am going to give that a go for a bit more variety!

5. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys, I did the peppermint tea with the chocolate sparkle I didn't like it very much - though I'm not mad on peppermint :) The hot vanilla and coffee sounds nice, I have tried coffee in the vanilla cold. I might give that one a go. !

I meant to say the shakes are alot more flavourless not the soups :) Sorry for my mistake.

I shall have a hot one later then :) yum x

6. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I havent tried any of the shakes hot yet, how do you get the lumps out? I tend to have them cold using one of those shaker things. You know, like this Lucozade Sport 750ml Shaker Bottle: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

I can imagine some sort of distaster happening if I tried that with hot water though! So I would be interested to hear.

Dee x

7. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dee, use a whisk

8. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    I don't really "do" hot drinks (don't drink tea or coffee) but I've done my shakes hot to test them, I like the hot chocolate (although I add a tablet sweetener) and I also like hot banana with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top!

9. Quak

Quak Gold Member

I like the choc hot too, with a sweetener, and I use my hand blender to mix it up, you are right, in the shaker it would explode!!!
    Bren xx

10. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I will give it a try!

D x

11. calligas

calligas is slowly shrinking

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.22%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i have hot choccie, but only use half of sachet this gives me 2 drink to make it last. i add a sweetner and just give it a good stir, i don;t whisk as i actually enjoy the thick froth left on top, cause i dip my finger in and give it a good lick, it reallf feels like i am spoiling myself as the skin is so lovely, well i think so, go on give it a try, mix and leave for few minutes then dunk yr finger, yum yum

12. azzaelectro

azzaelectro Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    Yeah I tried mixing one of the soups in the shaker cause I was gettin lumps all the time and the above happened to me! I now use my trusty blender to do all my mixing now!! I dunno where I woulb be without it lol!!

AzzA

13. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    LT alternating with SBD
    I've not tried the shakes hot yet, but I did freeze one this week to take to work without spillage. It took me about an hour to eat and while Ben and Jerry have nothing to worry about, it didn't taste half bad...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.